pregnancy or tiredness?

OOOH layla this is so exciting :D :D hope you get another BFP in the morning!!

I defo think you got your BFP Sami, there is 2 clear lines there, whohoo!!!!

Xxx

grrr, this is annoying now.

i have got one that say, yeah maybe (very faint line)
and two that say no.

maybe i should stop being so impatient and wait till my 9 days is up and test with a normal test rather than these ultra sensitive ones.

Not sure if this will help layla but this happened with my 1st two tests! No pregnancy line and when gone back to it later there was a very faint line!

Hope you get your BFP!!!

Kelly

Hiya,
Hope you dont mind me barging in but I am ttc and mid cycle. Yesterday I had a sharp pain on my left side of my adomen and it lasted all day! Do you think i am ovulating or trapped wind? My stomach is very bloated and I have been getting headaches, my nipples feel bruised and my skin has dry patches! Do you think I am wasting my time on a pregnancy test or should I wait a couple of weeks?
Nic x

hi hun

my friend gets a sharpe pain in her side when she is ovulating, so that might be what you have felt.

Id wait untill you miss a peroid before testing, otherwize you will waste alot of money, thats what i have done.

im waiting for another week or so berore i test again now

good luck!!

xx

Have you done another test or still gonna wait? I have just got over a really bad sickness bug to the point where I had to lay on the floor from being so dizzy!! I thought it may be morning sickness but I had the runs too and symptoms wouldnt show up that soon as Im not due til 11th March. Im worried as I have heard that viruses can cause miscarriages in early pregnancy and I couldnt bear another miscarriage as I had one around this time last year. Have been feeling really emotional and fed up with my life and my OH is gettng me down. Maybe its just not meant to be!!!
Baby dust to all :roll:

im going to wait a bit, i think i can test on the 11th onwards so im holding out till then

xx

Hi ya,
Im a little upset today as I sort of came on yesterday but im very worried as it is black thick discharge and no menctral blood! Is this normal? I had a miscarriage this time last year and have been trying to conceieve for nine months and my periods have been spot on the 28th day, but why the black discharge? Surly my body has got back to normal by now!
Please help, as im beginning to give up hope.
Puff puff x

hi hun

i dont know what the black discharge is but i really hope everything is ok with you.
Try and relax and maybe go see your doc.
xx Katrina

Hi Saulino,
I am going to make a docs appointment tomorrow as my period hasnt started but have had this thick black brown discharge but no pain. How weide! I have been tested for infections and im clear but its like a reversed period like the end at the beginning, if that makes sense!
Has anyone else had this?
Puff puff x

Layla, when are you going to test again? I keep looking out for your post!

Xxx

Hi, I did two tests this morning as I have still not come on properly and ther is a very faint line on both tests! Could this be a BFP? have you done any more tests yet Layla? sounds like you are in same boat as me! I hate the waiting!!!
Puff puff x :?

Hi, I did two tests this morning as I have still not come on properly and ther is a very faint line on both tests! Could this be a BFP? have you done any more tests yet Layla? sounds like you are in same boat as me! I hate the waiting!!!
Puff puff x :?

sounds good puff puff wait till 2moro and do another one just to check but usually a line is a line congratulations xxx
good luck layla xxxxxxxx

That sounds like good news puff puff!! :D

My lines were very faint and a week later they had turned much darker,good luck xx

Thanks Rach and Nikki. Im excited and just rang my sister so she is coming to check my tests. Will do another one tomorrow just to confirm as I still cant believe it!!! :eek: :D

Yay!!!! Puff Puff!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Huuuge Congratulations!!!!!!

:D I don't know about you Puff Puff but I can't wait until tomorrow!!
Fingers crossed!!!Go girl!!!! :D

Congratulations Puff Puff, a line is a line no matter how faint, whohoo :D

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back