1 week down ... 1 to go ...

rene70

Reaction score
hya girls

im on for a moan :( this is driving me CRRRAZZY!!!!! the 2ww that is....
the first week doesnt bother me coz in my head i think well nothing i can do really then the 2nd week creeps up on you and decides to be long and slooooow doesnt it?? or is it just me, i didnt get any prenancy tests this month (just coz i didnt think about it) so cant test early ive got one first response test so will test next thurs when AF is due, hurry up 17th i wish it was tomorrow :cry: :(

i know i'm in my 2nd week of the 2ww, i'm due on tuesday but argh i hate the wait

i do symapathise! :hug:

i have to wait 28 days(4ww :cry: ) before i even ovulate and then have the dreaded 2ww after that so i totally understand how slow it can go!! :wall:

The waiting kills me as well darling!!!! the thing is the more ya try not to think about it the more ya do... this whole TTC is a massive waiting game....

Ive just ovulated at least I think its over cause the OV tests arent showing anything now but will test again today to check! and we only managed to BD twice due to me not feeling 100% and OH been so busy with work so im not giving up much hope for the month!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I've given myself until the 20th to test, which should be about 4 or 5 days after AF is due. The only reason I'm waiting till then is because I got my BFP 4 days after AF was due (this was back in September 2007). I hate the 2ww. Why can't we see immediately when we're pg?

Im just coming up to ov time so its a long way off for me!!! :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back