false positive

Layla

Reaction score
hi guys

I had a few false positive tests, back in feb, march and april.

the tests i was useing were these...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/10-x-EARLY-DETECT ... dZViewItem

just thought id post this coz a couple of girls are getting faint lines on there tests.

if you are useing this test, then id advise to try another make.

the tests that i have used since, and got my BFP with were these ones...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PRIVATE-10-Pregna ... dZViewItem

they are the "on call" ACON ones.

hope that helps a bit.

xxxx

"On Call" - that rings a bell ...... I'm sure my previous lot of OPK tests were called that - I got them from an online retailer though, not Ebay. Anyway, they were good too - the only reason I didn't buy any more from that retailer is because they stopped doing bulk packs and started selling them separately for huge amounts! :evil:

Oh I bought a couple of that first lot Layla - THey gave me negatives mind & no evap lines :D

Thanks Layla. Mine are the last lot you got - the tk-diagnostics ones.

Wobbles said:
Oh I bought a couple of that first lot Layla - THey gave me negatives mind & no evap lines :D

wow really? i got 2 lines on every test i did of theses, in all 3 months but i always got my peroid after.

xx

layla said:
Wobbles said:

wow really? i got 2 lines on every test i did of theses, in all 3 months but i always got my peroid after.

xx
I'm sure I got them from that buyer as well ...

Is it the 3 second dip ones & fast results?

yeah, it says you can read it after 3 mins but it can take up to 10 sometimes.

xx

Yer it is defo them - Really really thin as well. The water seemed to ZOOM up the strip for me :lol:

Will stay clear though now, thanks - I only had a couple & used them on my early early testing.

I've used those and I'm pretty sure my OPKs came from them (on which I never seem to ovulate!). I didn't get any false positives, but I don't use them anymore. I use the ACON ones from that TK seller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back