Positive test but no symptoms

Jemima

Reaction score
My pregnancy test was positive, I have had no period and by my calculations, I'm about 7 weeks pregnant. But I've had no symptoms. I might just be incredibly lucky, or maybe they will start next week, but so far no sickness, no real tiredness, no sore breasts etc. Is this normal, I'm a bit scared something might have happened to the baby?

i didn't have any symptoms until I was around weeks then the horrid sickness started and the other symptoms that you've mentioned. :roll:

But if your worried at all just book in with doctor to be checked, you could be one of the lucky ones and not have any symptoms :dance:

keep us posted.........

I have just found out that I am pregnant too. Only four weeks - doc confirmed yesterday. But - i also do not really have any symptoms. He said not to worry and to count ourselves lucky for now :D

Hiya Sarah

I never really had any glaringly obvious symptoms throughout my whole pregnancy...Until my bump arrived!

I'm sure everything is just fine!

happy20920mnths.jpg

i had no symptoms except missed period with my other pregnancies - don't worryy Count yourself lucky! I had terrible sickness with thisone and its dreadful.

Thanks for the reassurance! I will keep my fingers crossed that it lasts!

Aww congrats hun! Thats awesome news :D

I never had any symptoms with my first, I was a bit tired but that was all. I didnt have any morning sickness etc.

With this pregnancy tho I have been very tired and had a couple of days of morning sickness but thats it.

Some women are just lucky, but I think its different with every pregnancy.

xxx

My symptoms were non existent until I hit about 5 weeks, getting worse in week 6. I have nausea, waves that come and go, thirst, sleepiness, heavy boobahs and lots of discharge, thats just gross. LMAO.

JaidyBaby said:
lots of discharge, thats just gross. LMAO.

Thats good to know ..well erm coz I thought I was the only one, wasnt sure if it was normal or not, but didnt want to ask lol :oops:

xxx

Congrats to you and Sarah too...I have hardly any symptoms, boobs grew immediately and are a bit sore, starting to feel a bit weary by id evening and apart from bloating around tum I am relishing feeling so well. My sis is due two weeks before me and is really suffering, spots, feeling sick etc so I think you could be one of the lucky ones!! Enjoy!!! I wont believe Im pregnant until my scan a week on wednesday!! :lol:

Hi

I had no symptoms either didnt think i was preg despite the tests i had.
Until i got to the point where i couldnt cook hamburger without gagging and didnt eat lots of foods i usually liked like chicken .
Either then that i had no morning sickness or nothing .
You might be lucky!!! :D
Katrina

Hi,

Well, I have the opposite, lots of symptoms and NO BFP!!!!! :( I am 4 days late and NOTHING!!!! It is driving me mad!!!!, Wanna swap?! :wink:

My sister only started getting her symptoms at about 7 or 8 weeks, and now all she does is moan LOL! Bless, oh the joys eh?? So don't worry hun, maybe your hormones are rising at a steady pace and not being too intrusive to you, your body would soon let you know if something wasn't right!

Enjoy it........ it may not last for long, you could get symptoms at any time so make the most of it!

Good luck and here's to a healthy 9 months for you!

Tam x

Hi, new to site and interesting reading all you other girls stories. Did test yesterday and got faint positive - but only two weeks overdue and according to internet "calculators" 4 weeks pregnant - due January 2007.

Really scared though. I'm 35 in June and my sister has had terrible trouble conceiving and had miscarrige two years ago. Hence OH and me decided to start trying because of my age - BANG, WALLOP PG first b*oody month!

Getting married in September so if call goes to plan will be 17weeks PG by that time!! Lucky the dress has a big skirt!!

Getting crampy pains and feeling light-headed and a bit sickie in the monring but nothing major yet. Is cramping really that common??? Doesn't feel that I'm PG at all!!!

Shaz, congrats on the news! i'm 35 and it took me a year to conceive. my sister had a miscarriage when she was 36, so its making me really nervous that the same could happen to me. I've had minor cramps is (like really mild period pains) for several weeks but thats all. i'm taking everyone's advice and not worrying, and enjoying being one of the lucky ones that isn't suffering. i'm 8 weeks now so still plenty of time for the nausea to kick in!

Hi Jemina!

Just an update....did a second test because didn't really believe it was true....boobs have suddenly got a bit veiny and hot and sore around the sides and nipples. Also woke up at 1.30am this morning feeling very very poorly. Didn't come to anything, but my body is certainly reminding me I'm PG!!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!

Well here they are then :wink:

Look after yourself babe, things should get better around 12 weeks if it continues for you!

Tam x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back