pregnancy notes?

violet-glow

Reaction score
Does anyone know if ur meant to carry these with you?

I had them before with my son, but when i went to have my scan with this pregnancy they didnt give them back to me. Will they still have them there, this was a couple of weeks ago now. should i give them a call?

Im pancing over the stupidist things at the moment :roll:

xx

well this is something i just don't know.
With my first two i carried them around with me as they were only small but now they are huge massive a4 sized documents!

i don't carry mine with me.

Yes I believe you are suppose to carry these around with you, however once you go in for your first scan the hospital will keep hold of them until you've had your final scan at around 20 weeks. Then they are handed back to you so that your GP can update at each appointment there after. I know it's a bit of a palava, especially if your like me going through this for the first time - you just haven't got a clue as to what hey is going on! :moon:

mine weren't kept on my first scan - that must be regional.

Hiya,

I think everywhere must operate differently.
I had my notes with me throughout my whole pregnancy & had to give them to the midwife when I went into hospital, they kept them then & gave me new notes for post labour then when my midwife discharged me 2 weeks after giving birth she took those ones with her.

I'd give them a call just to make sure.

Nicki.x :D

Going to be setting my alarm and calling them in the morning :D

Cheers all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member