pregnancy nausea and sickness 24/7!!

1sttimemum2b

Reaction score
please help!

i will be 7 weeks tomorrow and up until 4 days ago i just had cramping and sore breasts.

the sickness has started since morning of 6th December and it is 24/7!!

i have missed last 3 days from work. i get no relief at all when i vomit and the constant nausea is awful.

i cant even keep water down and got tablets yesterday from doctor. i am praying the symptoms subside by monday as i need to get back to work and not take any more time off but i am really struggling.

its my first pregnancy and feel like i am not enjoying this at all and hard to get excited about anything.

will try the ginger stuff today but main thing is the nausea which is killing me!:x

Hey! It's likely to ease as you move into the second tri. Try and stay positive. Xx

I get really bad sickness too, it's so tough I know. X

Eat little and often!!

i know it just seems neverending but i will try and be positive thanks!

Just keep eating all day long and never go more than an hr without anything. It helps me with the constant nausea. Even if you don't feel like eating, try and force something down.
Hope it eases for you soon x

I've had morning sickness from 5 weeks, really bad nausea (which has now eased off and comes in waves) but I still vomit every afternoon/evening which is getting me down.

Ginger biscuits helped a little and I had Gin Gins ginger sweets but the major helper was travel sickness bands that I got from boots and sipping ginger beer.

Also if its the actual vomiting eat bland, toast and pasta.

I hope it passes for you, I've struggled with it and needed tummy lining tablets as my stomach started to really hurt.

Hey guys I'm new on here.... I'm pregnant but don't know how far on I am. Could really do with some help though, I've just had to spray deep heat on my sister but now I'm worried... Could this harm my baby please help xx

I've had nausea on and off for a while, it seems to have eased a lot now! I just made the most of eating what I could, when I could. I did find that really acidic things like orange juice made it worse!

SpiritedAway - I never thought of travel bands!! Will keep that one in mind, thank you!

Never heard of travel sickness bands. What are they?

The nausea seems endless. I am so hungry and just can't wait until I can finally eat properly and I will be getting the biggest dominoes with garlic dip!!!!!!

I also have my first booking appointment soon.

What can I expect in this???

Never heard of travel sickness bands. What are they?

The nausea seems endless. I am so hungry and just can't wait until I can finally eat properly and I will be getting the biggest dominoes with garlic dip!!!!!!

For people who suffer with car sickness or sea sickness. You can buy them off ebay just type in morning sickness bands. I bought a spare pair for 2 quid.

Last edited:
During my booking appt, they did blood tests, took a urine sample, asked a lot of questions about mine/my family's health history, asked about my partner's health history, and gave me lots of info x

Last edited:
He did, just because he wants to be there for all the appts, but I don't think he HAD to be there x

Hiya popping over from tri 2, I'm 19weeks now I was like you I started at 5 weeks with constant nausea 24/7 then at 9 weeks the being sick started. I'm currently still nauseous every day and sick a couple of times a week it's just started to ease for me in the last couple of days. I tried a few different of the anti sickness tablets I found they didn't do much for me. Eating small and often helped me and very cold drinks too. Also sucking on sugar free barley sugar sweets helped for a short period. I found it was worse when I was tired so try and get as much sleep as you can. Try getting some of the sickness bands for travel sickness they helped me a little too. Most people by 13-16 weeks find they are getting better as the hormones level out so fingers crossed for then for you :) I'm hoping by xmas I'm feeling better lol think I'm just kinda getting used to feeling this way and iv accepted ul be like this till he's here lol. Good luck and on a plus they say the sickness etc is a sign of a healthy pregnancy :) xxx

Hiya popping over from tri 2, I'm 19weeks now I was like you I started at 5 weeks with constant nausea 24/7 then at 9 weeks the being sick started. I'm currently still nauseous every day and sick a couple of times a week it's just started to ease for me in the last couple of days. I tried a few different of the anti sickness tablets I found they didn't do much for me. Eating small and often helped me and very cold drinks too. Also sucking on sugar free barley sugar sweets helped for a short period. I found it was worse when I was tired so try and get as much sleep as you can. Try getting some of the sickness bands for travel sickness they helped me a little too. Most people by 13-16 weeks find they are getting better as the hormones level out so fingers crossed for then for you :) I'm hoping by xmas I'm feeling better lol think I'm just kinda getting used to feeling this way and iv accepted ul be like this till he's here lol. Good luck and on a plus they say the sickness etc is a sign of a healthy pregnancy :) xxx

I guess that is a bonus if it's healthy! Thanks xx

I am nearly 8 weeks and throwing up all day from morning to night for last 9 days! Help! Does anyone know when it will ease?

Last edited:
I wish I could tell you when but everyone is different. Have you been to the docs? If you're throwing up everything you drink and eat you really need to be seen as it's not good for you. X

Yes been to doctors and out of hours doctors. The tablets weren't doing anything as I was throwing them up. I got an injection but nothing is working. I've been crying today as I feel so ill and seem to be getting it so bad and worse than anyone I've read about! I'm miserable and so sick

Tried the morning sickness bands and nothing works just constantly being sick and the acid is the worst when it comes up. Help

I think you're going to have to go back to docs on monday and tell them it's not working. You may have Hyperemesis Gravidarum. You can't keep going on like you are as it will all catch up with you sooner or later. Really hope they can do something for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back