Pregnancy Forum Village

It was awesome weren't it! I think we did pretty well being devious :) my brain hurt so much with all the pm-ing as a hv then pretending to be a mummy at the same time, I've never been so confused in my life!!
Hope you all still love us!

We thought you'd suss us all out the quickest so we thought if we got rid of ou first it would increase our chances and it did :)

I think we should play it again!!!

Omg it was good but it felt like the game went on for a month not a week.. Stress!!! Big thanks to tiny! She pulled the team together with her great ideas!!

Sent from my bad ass iPhone ;)

So, like, what do we win?! :rofl:

Next game next game next game :yay::yay:

It was awesome weren't it! I think we did pretty well being devious :) my brain hurt so much with all the pm-ing as a hv then pretending to be a mummy at the same time, I've never been so confused in my life!!
Hope you all still love us!

You were good but told you I had you sussed I just couldn't convince other mummies x

I got most people right, I wasn't sure about augustmum though! She was hard!

Hehe HV here, hardly any of you suspected me but maybe because I haven't had as much time to be on!
I couldn't keep up. We tried to get rid of piglet, tiny, chaz etc - you guys were trying to be too clever and we thought you'd Suss us out quickly haha. Oh and Alice has been quiet!? Is she off being all loved up?

Awww I miss you guys, haven't much time to spend on pf now my little poppet is here! Defo need a girly room catch up.
What other types of games can we do mamafy?

Hehe HV here, hardly any of you suspected me but maybe because I haven't had as much time to be on!
I couldn't keep up. We tried to get rid of piglet, tiny, chaz etc - you guys were trying to be too clever and we thought you'd Suss us out quickly haha. Oh and Alice has been quiet!? Is she off being all loved up?

Awww I miss you guys, haven't much time to spend on pf now my little poppet is here! Defo need a girly room catch up.
What other types of games can we do mamafy?

I knew you were hun :p i did say its always the quiet ones xx

I want more games!! I liked having something to do like this :) got my mind ticking x

:( yodabo n rein I trusted u n then got me out of the game straight away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back