Pregnancy & Dogs?

sturia

Reaction score
Hi... my first post here...

Um, well, I've been trying to have a baby and I have several dogs in my house and a lot of people have been telling me it's better not to have dogs as it's easier to get pregnant without them. They're also saying that I might have crippled baby because of the virus or something from the dogs... Is this true?

Thanks for replies

No its not true complete rubbish hun...welcome BTW...I have dogs and did have bboth wen i concieved my son and ever since and he came out just fine...at the time my dog sometimes slept on our bed with no probs...what virus are they talking about obviously be careful wen picking up afer them...wea gloves if poss and wash hands but other than that youll have no probs xxxx

LOL, some people come out with rubbish don't they.

As Karly said, just be extra careful with hygiene.

Good luck with TTC :)

:wave: I say the same as Karly and Bagpuss, I know several people who have got pregnant and had dogs as pets,

Good Luck TTC

lol some ppl.
Why do they think that havin ababy u must rid of ya pets, as if its easy to do.
like the girls sed just make sure the hygiene is up to scratch, but it would say dependin on the dogs size, for them not to go near the crib especially when your out of the room, as they may get excited and knock the crib over. Apart from tha the baby will be fine.

I'm really glad about the responses to Sturia's post as I have 2 dogs and it got me thinking a bit, despite wondering how it could be true....

Phew!

Just thought i'd add what a load of rubbish too, i am a dog groomer and never have i heard of anything so daft..x...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back