HOT DOGS!!!!!!

Daggers

Reaction score
My god I had the worst craving for hot dogs last night, unfortunately the nearset open shop at the time is around 15mins away! So obviously went out this morning and got my dogs!!! Ohhh it was bliss, may have to have another now! Not sure if I should be eating hot dogs, thought the processed meat wasn't recommended during preg.? Still if some folk can get away with eating coal then I'm sure a bit of donkey meat can't be that bad for baby and me! :rotfl:
Also got a box of poptarts, haven't had them in years may save those for later!

OMG you've just made me want a hot dog so bad, with onions and tomato sauce.

DAMN YOU!!!!

ooh, I love hearing about other peoples cravings. In my first pregnancy it was pineapple chunks and pineapple juice for me. Oh, and crunching on ice cubes. I was a bit embarrassed about that one though and secretly used to sneak to the freezer while nobody was looking. Oh, and smells, I loved pine scented things like disinfectant. lol. I used to keep a pine scented air freshener next to my bed :oops:
I'm liking the thought of pop tarts, I may have to ask hubby to pick some up for me on his way home from work. I haven't had any craving so far this time, though I am really liking bananas atm.

Enjoy your hot dogs :D

awwww feeling slightly ill now, just had my second dog may give it a rest for awhile :oops: .

Jenjen, you very strange lady craving pine scented products (especially cleaning stuff :shock: ). You definately had some bizarre cravings, look forward to hearing what this pregnancy brings!
Unfortuately I'm quite boring like that! Last preg I only really recall craving lots of carbs more of less like what I'm experiencing now!

Oh gosh I feel sick!! :puke:
The thought of hot dogs makes me feel so pukey lol! My OH got some the other day and I couldnt even look at them!! hahaha

jenjen said:
ooh, I love hearing about other peoples cravings. In my first pregnancy it was pineapple chunks and pineapple juice for me. Oh, and crunching on ice cubes. I was a bit embarrassed about that one though and secretly used to sneak to the freezer while nobody was looking. Oh, and smells, I loved pine scented things like disinfectant. lol. I used to keep a pine scented air freshener next to my bed :oops:
I'm liking the thought of pop tarts, I may have to ask hubby to pick some up for me on his way home from work. I haven't had any craving so far this time, though I am really liking bananas atm.

Enjoy your hot dogs :D

The other night I was at a party and was stood at the bar and the bucket of ice seemed very tempting, I kept thinking 'will anybody notice if I quickly pop one into my mouth?' I decided against it then I walked away, thinking I was going mad.

xJodieLoux said:
The other night I was at a party and was stood at the bar and the bucket of ice seemed very tempting, I kept thinking 'will anybody notice if I quickly pop one into my mouth?' I decided against it then I walked away, thinking I was going mad.

haha see I'm not the only strange one lol! Apparently ice is quite a common one. I must admit though, the pine scented things was a little strange :oops: but my mum had it too when she was pregnant with me so perhaps it's hereditory! I must emphasise that I DID NOT DRINK THE DISINFECTANT lol. And I would advise strongly against such an act. I just liked the smell of it :lol: :rotfl:

Iv'e been wanting hot dogs for ages now!!!
I finally got one a couple of nights ago, OMG it was amazing!!!!
I've still got the rest of hte buns and hot dogs left for when the craving strikes again lol

Totally off the subject just wanted to say :wave: :wave: Daggers I remember you before you had Otis :shock:

:D :D

xJodieLoux said:

DAMN YOU!!!!

Me too........ :rotfl: :rotfl:

Chrissy1 said:
xJodieLoux said:

DAMN YOU!!!!

Me too........ :rotfl: :rotfl:

I haven't had any specific cravings, but if I see something or read about something I just have to have it, I think I've always been like that though even before pregnancy, I have no will power when it comes to food :lol:

Why do people mention food? I want hot dogs now :lol: I have the worst job for pregnancy, working on tills! Everytime certain foods come through I just need it :lol:!! Also when foods I hate come through I have to hold my breath, tiger bread makes me gag at the moment for some unknown reason!

Strangeness said:
Also when foods I hate come through I have to hold my breath, tiger bread makes me gag at the moment for some unknown reason!

OMG it does the same to me, i swear it was never that bad before, but theres something about that smell, NOT GOOD

heheheh, glad to see I started a hot dog thing! Since my earlier post I've sort of gone of them - OH was suggesting we have the rest for dinner :puke: no thanks! Will wait till the craving hits again!!!
Oh yes ice lollies is another thing I've stocked up on as well (fruitini's), actually eating one now -hmmmm, nice and cool.

Evadel, yes I remember you to! Guess some of us just never seem to leave this place :roll: .

ROTFL now I want hot dogs too! Not as badly as I want Pizza Hut though... O/H mentioned it earlier and now I NEED Pizza Hut - a little difficult at 5am! D'oh!

AMETHYST

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back