Pregnancy brain!!

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by nicki, Mar 2, 2006.

1. nicki

nicki Well-Known Member

Hey All,

Just wanted to say that I can't wait to have my baby (roll on April) and get rid of my pregnancy brain. I just went into the bedroom and started to get undressed to go and get in the bath, then realized that I should really run it first! :oops: :lol:

Anyone else suffering or is it just me?

Nicki.x :D

2. v11kae

v11kae Well-Known Member

LMAO

I know exactly what you mean, lol

Heard a few rumours it stays that way! :shock:

3. rach

rach Well-Known Member

my brain has turned to mush since i been pregnant the best to date was opening the dish washer a few moths ago to find id stacked the grocery shopping in there i hope it gets better cos i dont think mine can get any worse :( xxxxxx

4. Rosebay

Rosebay Well-Known Member

OMG yes it was so horrid! I felt like my brain was full of wool all of the time! I would put plates in the fridge rather than the cupboard and things like that. It actually got me down quiter a bit BUT it does come back! And quicker than I feared :) Apparently your brain actually shrinks in size during pregnancy but 9 months afterwards it's back to normal size and what's more it is better at multi-tasking! Bonus!

+++

5. Amanda

Amanda Well-Known Member

I forgot to close my mouth when I drank the last mouthful of tea a few minutes ago. If I didn't have a bump, it would have all dribbled on my black trousers, but because of bump, I now have lovely tea stains on my beige t-shirt!!!!! :lol:

6. Sarahe

Sarahe Well-Known Member

I totally agree, can I ask if anyones hand eye coordination has been affected ???

like putting sugar in the cup and not on the work surface, pouring water into a glass and not the work surface. cup to the mouth and not my chin or cheek :lol: :lol:

Knickers back to front, they are that big now i cant tell the difference of what way they go :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love it

Sarah

xx

7. nicki

nicki Well-Known Member

Hehehe. I'm glad its not just me.
    I put the cereal box in the fridge the other day, my hubbys wallet has turned up in the fridge too (it was just chilling out!) and Sarah, yes my co-ordination had gone abit askew, I don't know how many times i've wiped coffee granules off the work top coz they haven't quite managed to go in the mug :lol:
    Oh and the knicker thing (big pants are sooooooooooooo sexy :lol:) mine are currently inside out :lol: I just can't be bothered to put them the right way round, its traumatic enough trying to get them on in the first place :!: :lol:

Nicki.x :D

8. Sarahe

Sarahe Well-Known Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I cant be bothered either when they go on the wrong way, bit embarressing when the Oh is trying to get cuddles and realises how I have been wearing them :oops: :oops:

Sarah xx

My partner used to think pregnant women were the sexiest thing, I recently asked him how his fantasy of pregnant women was holding up, to say it wasnt was an understatement :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. Urchin

Urchin Well-Known Member

My preggy brain was the worst for my first pregnancy:

I couldn't find my keys anywhere and looked for 15 minutes in every room of the house, in all my pockets, down the back of the sofa and in all the bags I could find.

I found them in my hand. :oops:

10. kellysomer

kellysomer Well-Known Member

ha ha urchin, i tried to date a document at work this morning and took 2 minutes to remember the date, then noticed i had it on my mob phone and calender on the desk in front of me...... oh dear!!

Hope it gets better or i give birth to an einstein!! :D