Still plodding on.....

Christina1979

Reaction score
with my dissertation....

I need to get it finished before baby arrives.

getting panicky now as im 28 weeks tomorrow and each and everyday im just getting more tired and have less brain power :cry:

I really REALLY want to get this done :wall: :cry:

I wish my brain would work and my body would give me some energy. :pray:

Sorry for moaning
:oops: :cry:

Thanks xx :hug:

A dissertation is the HUGE piece of work that you need to complete at the end of your degree.

My degree is in Early Childhood Studies and my dissertation is 12,000-14,000 words long and is titled 'How do practitioners make use of outdoor play to extend children's learning?'

urghhh :( if I dont finish this before the baby arrives then I never will :(

oh come on get your head down and get working :) i wish i had something that i had to do to keep me busy :) i might start writing a book :rotfl:

Christina1979 said:
with my dissertation....

I need to get it finished before baby arrives.

getting panicky now as im 28 weeks tomorrow and each and everyday im just getting more tired and have less brain power :cry::oops: :cry:

chin up and keep soldiering on :D I had to hand my Masters dissertation (15,000 words) in just before my wedding and I remember feeling the same way. It seems never ending but just keep positive and remember how great it will feel when you are done. I am jealous that you have something to focuss on. I was supposed to be starting a Phd in Oct (a whooping 100,000 word thesis!) but had to defer until this oct as I knew research would be a little tricky when I was heavily pregnant. I can't wait to start studying again...I feel brain dead at the mo! I wonder how studying is going to be with a baby!? :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back