Pregnancy bra?

SockVortex

Reaction score
Currently 5+2 and in so much pain every time I take my bra off x__x Still attempting to enjoy every minute of being pregnant but this one is a hard symptom to love haha.

Does anyone have any recommendations for comfortable pregnancy bras? Ideally I'd like something to sleep in too as I find that the pain (alongside the constant night time peeing lol) is waking me up when I turn over.

Currently 5+2 and in so much pain every time I take my bra off x__x Still attempting to enjoy every minute of being pregnant but this one is a hard symptom to love haha.

Does anyone have any recommendations for comfortable pregnancy bras? Ideally I'd like something to sleep in too as I find that the pain (alongside the constant night time peeing lol) is waking me up when I turn over.

I've found at night wear primark sports bras help

Screenshot_20200321_200825_com.android.chrome.jpg

I lived in sports bras for the first trimester with DD1. I hated taking my bra off as the weight of them would make them hurt even more.
Hang in there Socks! Hopefully it will go away in the 2nd Tri!x

I’ve been living in the primark sport bras but now sure you will be able to try them at the moment. Pfttttt.

We went out to Marksies on Sunday and grabbed some there. It has helped so much :D Thanks for the recommendation guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back