Water infection?

suzzi

Reaction score
Hi all
Im sure i have a water infection, i dont have burning when peeing but towards the end of the pee i have a slight burn/pain, i also feel i need to go just after ive been and every 5 mins or i might wet myself lol.

I have suffered from kidney infections in the past and always passed blood although this isnt happening this time.

Cant get into dr till Monday any advise??

I know you can take some medication for this, but you'd need to see a doctor first...

when I get this (had it quite a few times already) I find that a hot shower (pointed right there) or a hot water bottle helps a lot!

i find cranberry juice helps! Highly recommended as preventative too if you are prone to these infections. Worth checking with pharmacy but you might be able to take the cystitis sachets, they are bsically just salts that help nutrilise the water I think. good luck, i know those feelings well.

oh yes, I heard about cranberry juice as well. Although it actually has an apposite reaction for me, but it's just me :) I'd give it a go if I were you!

Know how you feel! I seem to have had a water infection for weeks now, ended up in hospital with kidney stones 2 weeks ago, thought I was in labour! Just thinking I should go back docs again as I constantly feel like I need to wee just like you, then it's just a dribble! Driving me mad having to always know where a toilet is when I'm out! I drink lots of water and was given cocodamol for the pain (and antibiotics as well). I read making fresh lemonade can help, tried it but didn't like the taste! Cant drink cranberry just now, tastes too funny without alcohol!

If u dont like cranberry juice then lemon barley water is a good alternative!
When you go to the toilet and finish, stay on there for another half a minute or so... u will prob find that a little bit more will come out which is a good thing :)

I felt like this too recently, I drank a whole carton of cranberry juice and it seemed to work for me. I had an antenatal appointment a couple of days later and my urine was clear. I can't stop peeing at the moment either though, I can go 5-6 times in the hour it's so annoying.

I definitely second the cranberry juice! It really does help. Is there any way you can get to the doctor faster? As you already had kidney issues in the past it might have an easy time spreading and can get worse with pregnancy. Good luck either way and hope you start feeling better soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back