Newbie - Symtoms

Jay9

Reaction score
hello everyone,

I am a newbie to this site, I have been reading the posts for the past week or so and it appears to be a great forum!

This is my first pregnancy and I am currently 6wks 4days! I am very excited, but nothing has quite prepared me for the tiredness. Currently around 2 o'clock I am sitting at my desk ready to drop, this feeling lasts until I go to bed which is now around 9 or 10! Is anyone else experiencing this never ending tiredness so early? :sleep:

Also have noticed that my boobs have grown already and are extremely painful, have taken to wearing my sports bra for comfort, my question is when is the right time to buy a maternity bra? (alredy bulging out of normal bras!) I feel it is far too early and don't want to jinx anything as I have PCOS and told I am at high risk of mc.

thanks

Go buy a decent bra after work - try ASDA, don't worry yourself thinking you'll jinx it, you need to be comfortable, I went to a D cup and didn't buy a bra for a few weeks, the pain was unbearable, now my bbs still hurt but they are a lot more comfortable.

If you don't wanna buy a maternity bra, just buy a nmormal bra in a bigger size - non wired and no padding are the most comfortable.

Budge'll prob be on in a bit, she will demand you buy the right sized bra I'm sure!

As for tiredness, I don't think I've seen the other side of 9pm for weeks now, and am tired by about 8am after waking at the crack of dawn every day!

Thanks for the reply, I will be off to the shops as soon as I finish work, heres to a pain free day tomorrow.

:cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back