Pregnancy and Dieting

Snappykat

Reaction score
Hello ladies, I found out I was pregnant on Sunday, I'm around 5 weeks tomorrow. This is my second pregnancy I have a daughter who is 2. In my last pregnancy I put on 2 stone and unfortunately never lost any of it :oops:. So now that I've found out I'm preggars and can no long indulge myself in the odd glass of red wine (it's always followed by crisps and sweets) I would love to lose some weight if possible.

I really don't mean drastic dieting but just wondered if you can follow a calorie controlled diet, I would hate to pile on another 2 stone and then not be able to get it off :mad:

Any advice much appreciated.

I wouldnt recommend it- you're suppose to eat a maximum of 300 extra calories a day while baby is growing in there... as long as you are eating healthy, you shouldnt need to count calories. xx

i ask your midwife but if you eat fruit and veg rather than crisps and chocolate you may find you loose weight naturlly even though you maybe eating more but more of hte good stuff xx

If you can and cravings allow I'd just eat healthily, fruit/veg/smoothies etc try to limit the 'crap' x I wouldn't recommend dieting in the sense of calorie counting etc rather changing your diet to a healthier one x that way you're more likely to continue after baby arrives x allow yourself a treat say at the end of the week x loosing loads of weight isn't recommended but neither is putting loads on x if in doubt ask your mw x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back