Only 3 days to go!

Poppy1987

Reaction score
Af is due Tuesday and usually 5 or so days before af comes I get really sore boobs and tender nipples but this month I don't have them. I have been ttc over a year now and had sore boobs every month! Dare I say it out loud I'm getting my hopes up!

i had hurty nipples on the cycles I got AF and didn't the cycle I got my bfp - last time ttcing - lets hope it means something for you :) good luck

:dust:Hope this is it for you. I had missing boob pain this month, and it was good news. They are sore again now though.... dammit!

I'm also due af on Tuesday. Not testing til Friday if I make it that long. I don't hold much hope tho, my boobs and nipples have just started hurting this evening typical pre af sign for me :(

Good luck for you all this cycle, I hope at least 1 of use gets a bfp! I'll be stalking this thread! X x x

Im exactly the same hun. Always get sore boobs a few days before af but not this month.very odd!! I'll be on day 33 tomoro xx

Sent from my LG-P692 using Tapatalk 2

Ahhh exciting girls I hope it's good news for us all!! X

Me too not gonna get me hopes up tho xx

Sent from my LG-P692 using Tapatalk 2

Woke up this morning and my sore boobs seem to have gone, they only really hurt now when i squish them. But i checked my cervical position and cm today. I have no idea what i'm doing at the min so can tell abosolutely nothing by this!! :lol:I did have some eggwhite cm mixed in with creamy stuff yesterday but today its just the creamy stuff and very little of it, so not looking good?!

Also since checking cervix i'm getting period type cramping going on, not loads but enough to notice, i think aunt flo is having a laugh with me this cycle. :roll:

Any changes with you girls???

:dust::dust::dust:

I don't know much about the cm and positions etc. I am sure I have a little bit of a sore boob but that's prob my own fault cos since Thursday I have been prodding them loads. Only 2 days to go I just hate the waiting! I need to keep busy

ooo your good at not testing early! I start at least 11dpo, lol - got my bfp with my son at 13dpo and daughter 11dpo........ :)

I'm dying to test too!!! Actually had to force myself to pee this, i wanted to test so bad lol

I have no idea what the cm and positions are all about, just figured i'd have a feel lol

Good luck to you poppy x x x

I keep my tests in my car so in the morning im so desperate I can't be bothered to go outside ! I'm sure I'm getting boob pain I keep prodding

Looks like I have jixed myself I now have full on sore boobs, knowing my luck af will be late this month! Grrr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back