any1 else hav mega sore boobs?

ab11

Reaction score
for the last few days iv had reallly sore boobs, im not due on till wed so dunno wats up with me. theres lik hard bits in my boobs that iv never noticed b4 is this normal. im tempted to go the docs but dnt wanna go if i dnt need to go. as any1 else been lik this? xx

I had mega sore boobies with my first pregnancy that was one of the signs and tiredness. X

Sore boobs is a really good sign.

fingers crossed for you

xx

for the last few days iv had reallly sore boobs, im not due on till wed so dunno wats up with me. theres lik hard bits in my boobs that iv never noticed b4 is this normal. im tempted to go the docs but dnt wanna go if i dnt need to go. as any1 else been lik this? xx

Sounding good to me hun.

We all want sore boobs :wink: :wink: :wink:

Wow! Sounds like a good sign to me. I got my bfp last week on the same day that my boobs turned heavy and really sore. It was such a different feeling to the tingly, sensitive boobs that I usually get with AF. Fingers crossed for you. xx

Me my boobs are so so sore and i had lumps in them , hard ones i went to the docs and had an appointment at the breast clinic and it was confirmed that yes i have lumps that he called nodules and that they are related to hormones i'm 8dpo today and my boobs hurt so bad x

well the witch is here once again, my body jus likes to play games with me.
i must hav the same as u kirsty, i'v jus never noticed it b4.
its quite sore to touch too
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back