Pre-eclampsia

I would rather it was just a sick bug it would just be nice to have re assurance ! Glad that you are OK nadine and that your midwife actually bothers ! Just going to be awfully snappy with her tomorrow x

Hope you are getting checked out today....

I echo completly what the others have said about needing to get it checked out - ive just posted my birth story, and I was admitted and induced within a few hours becuase I had pre-eclampsia - and I had no symptoms whatsoever!
Hope they check you over properly today x

Hope you are getting checked out today....

I echo completly what the others have said about needing to get it checked out - ive just posted my birth story, and I was admitted and induced within a few hours becuase I had pre-eclampsia - and I had no symptoms whatsoever!
Hope they check you over properly today x

how can they diagnose pre-eclampsia if you dont have any symptoms??:eh:

yeah I know, I think she meant symptoms that she noticed. Some people get headaches and visual disturbances but others dont have a clue until they get a routine checkup.

yeah I know, I think she meant symptoms that she noticed. Some people get headaches and visual disturbances but others dont have a clue until they get a routine checkup.

Yeah, sorry if I wasnt clear - she's right!
I had absolutly no 'symptoms' as such - it was only picked up at a routine appt. I had felt absolutly fine and had no complaints whatsoever.

Yeah, sorry if I wasnt clear - she's right!
I had absolutly no 'symptoms' as such - it was only picked up at a routine appt. I had felt absolutly fine and had no complaints whatsoever.

Oh haha :wall2: still got my pregnancy brain! :oooo: i was the same. had no symptoms...found it at a mw appt and then 2w later my symptoms came in..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back