Pre-eclampsia... Great!

setdse

Reaction score
Well girls the latest is i have pre-eclampsia! Went to my midwife today and she read the notes from when i was taken to ospital on saturday and then phoned through for my urine results.... All came back clear.:dance:

She then tested my sample i had brought with me and i had +++ protein! :roll: and it was very concentrated!

She asked how id been feeling and i said i had been moving flat and that on tuesday was quite dizzy and had a flashing light moment for about 5mins.

She phoned the hospital and they have said i don't need to come in yet but i do need to be on complete house arrest! :shock:

So now on Weekly midwife appointments and any headaches, dizziness, nausea, flashing lights or pain and i have to phone delivery suite and go straight in.... looks like i might be in for an early labor!

Jeez Sophie what a pain. Hope it's not serious and doesn't strike! Your bubs needs to cook longer! X

i know! :mad: i swear all this moving stuff is whats kicked it all off! Argh! all i wanted was somewhere to live!

On the up side i suppose it would give me a set date to look forward to!

Oh i hope it calms down and baby stays put for a few more weeks yet

Awwww sorry hun! You really need to be taking it easy now - moving is stressful at the best of times! xxx

i am. Gunna do absolutely nothing now... the most stressful thing i shall be doing is ironing all my lil mans washing ready for his arrival! :D

Sorry to hear this hun! Hope it settles down. I moved just before Christmas and its soooo stressful. Really glad it wasn't now when I'm.feeling knackered and swollen lol.
X

Thanks. The thing is i actually felt less stressed this week than i have the last month! things feel like they have finally lifted off my shoulders! Im just glad now i have my own place to relax in and not have to worry about other people being around.

i am. Gunna do absolutely nothing now... the most stressful thing i shall be doing is ironing all my lil mans washing ready for his arrival! :D

Ooh I've got all my little man's stuff ready to wash and iron - am the least domesticated person in the world but am finding myself strangely looking forward to it!! xxx

Ooh I've got all my little man's stuff ready to wash and iron - am the least domesticated person in the world but am finding myself strangely looking forward to it!! xxx

im the same but im in dire need of nesting i think! Have got the bits for his room too and landlady just told uas we can decorate if we want to so gunna find a nice border to break up the white walls and get some blinds and some baby safe paint and then once he is here do some footprints/hand prints on the blinds to go in his room!:dance:

Its all pretty easy stuff appart from putting the bookcase together so once OH gets his bum in gear and does that i can get it all set up and arrange it how i want it! :)

I'm not looking forward to it lol. She's got so much clothes already probably enough to last at least till 9 months! That's alot of washing lol. X

I'm not looking forward to it lol. She's got so much clothes already probably enough to last at least till 9 months! That's alot of washing lol. X

Tell me about it. I had 3 loads and thats not including the blankets etc. :/ Its all got to be done tho! :)

Tell me about it. I had 3 loads and thats not including the blankets etc. :/ Its all got to be done tho! :)

Lol, I just keep thinking "do I really have to" haha.

Take it easy!!
I had two episodes of pre-eclampsia with DS1 which both ended up with me being admitted for a week each time and having 24hr urine collections and monitoring. On discharge I was checked by midwife every week and practice nurse in between...ultra cautious for some reason and I had steroid injections at the first episode (approx 34 weeks)
I ended up with a date set for induction in case I went overdue and in the end I had him on his due date although I got pre-ecplampsia during delivery and he got stuck so ended up with a section after 20hr labour.

Take it easy!!
I had two episodes of pre-eclampsia with DS1 which both ended up with me being admitted for a week each time and having 24hr urine collections and monitoring. On discharge I was checked by midwife every week and practice nurse in between...ultra cautious for some reason and I had steroid injections at the first episode (approx 34 weeks)
I ended up with a date set for induction in case I went overdue and in the end I had him on his due date although I got pre-ecplampsia during delivery and he got stuck so ended up with a section after 20hr labour.
:shock::shock::shock::shock:

Ok im taking it easy! I promise! :D

Getting my cross stitch out! :p

http://www.touristinformationcentre...ge/Winnie-the-Pooh---Friends-Height-Chart.jpg

You like?? its my maternity project..:lol:

Take it easy!!
:shock::shock::shock::shock:

Ok im taking it easy! I promise! :D

Getting my cross stitch out! :p

http://www.touristinformationcentre...ge/Winnie-the-Pooh---Friends-Height-Chart.jpg

You like?? its my maternity project..:lol:

Thats cute, I ought one to make for babies room, lost the needle and haven't started it yet:lol:

aww hun how terrible. hope your okay. take it very easy :)

Stuck in hospital now girls. :( hopefully they'll induce and it will all be over. flexi has started thread in tri 3 and will update you all x

Hey hun, hope all will be ok! Let us know if they induce you. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back