worried about pre eclampsia

baby2

Reaction score
Hi this is my second pregnancy, 1st one went well but this time round i have been feeling really under the weather with headaches, dizziness and odd pains. In the past week or 2 i have started seeing black dots and flashes. Told the midwife how i felt last monday and she said she had found sugar plus proteinuria + in my urine and she was sending it off (thinks might be an infection) and thats why i probably feel the way i do, was told to expect results tuesday...so not long to go. Also got a phone call tuesday saying im amnemic and to start iron tablets, so started them tuesday morning and put headaches and dizziness down to that....cant help but worry it's pre eclampsia and midwife doesn't want to see me until im 35 weeks now, i am 31 weeks atm.

If you had pre-eclampsia then I'm sure your MW would be suspicious of it. It's mainly associated with blood pressure too. Have you always had normal BP results?

The symptoms you're suffering from are probably just down to normal pregnancy symptoms :)

the last bp check i had was last monday was 110/70 been 90/60 every other time. Thanks for your reply.

110/70 is still in the normal range but if you are worried about pre eclampsia i would defo call your midwife and let heer know your concerns hun xx

I've had these concerns too, I also had signs of an infection. Your BP is still in normal range and mine went up at 31weeks, if you are concerned phone your MW, but if you did I'm sure they would call youx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back