Pramaholics help, phil & teds side by side

Tilly

Reaction score
Hello ladies

I am looking at the phil & teds side by side pram but really unsure. DD will be 21 months when lo is due. There are not that many reviews about and it seems some people love it and some people are not as keen.

I like the fact that it is narrow but apparently the seats are a good size and people have said they have put their 5 year olds in it when needed. The seats also don't look too laid back unlike the nipper 360 which is another one I considered. One of the key selling points for me though is that ideally I would have liked baby facing me and dd facing out but this pram when lo is laid flat in their cocoon you can look down and see them, I think these pictures show it better (http://www.joggingstroller.com/phil-and ... roller.pro)

The downside to this is that the seats are always open when laid flat although you supposedly get little clear plastic bits to put over to keep the wind etc out. For those of you that have pimped your prams do you think I would be able to get these little bits made out of something else, say red spot material for example. The other bad reviews of the pram are that there is no suspension and it is fiddly to lower the seats which is poppers and zips.

I can't find anywhere to view this pram and one shop I called said it was discontinued so I would have to order on line without seeing it which I am a bit reluctant to do. Oh and it is also heavy to lift but I probably wouldn't lift it often on my own to be honest.

Please somebody help me know what to do!!!

Tilly

It looks lovely hun :) The only problem I foresee with this one just purely by looking at your link, is adjusting the seats at the back looks fiddly and when bubs is laying flat you're going to cut at least half your shopping basket off :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back