Phil & Teds double pushchair

Rachel

Reaction score
Im having so much trouble trying to decide which double pushchair I want and that is best for me :wall: :wall:

I have now come across the phil & teds E3 which can be made into a double. I have never liked three wheelers but I like how small this one is even with two kids in it :think: and like the fact it can be used as a double or a single so even when Nathan no longer needs a pushchair I can still keep using it for this baby.

Have any of you had this and what do you think of it? Would you recommend it?

IIRC this one has been discussed here or else in the Products section, do a quick search of the forum and you should find info and comments on it.

We have one!!! Its is amazing and you can steer it with one hand with 2 kids in it , it is so light and easy to push i am amazed. It turns on a sixpence and folds really small. Morgan loves the newborn lie flat bit of it and falls asleep instantly and isla loves the top. The only critisism i have is that the cosy toes isnt long enough for her, but it doesnt come with it so get another make. JKUK, Babies 2000 and Lilymay baby websites do some fab deals, steer clear of Mothercare they are a rip off.

Did you realise that the E3 is the old first model, there was a few teething problems with this model which they corrected and some extra bits they changed on the new model (ie mudguard, adjustable handle, reclining back seat. The new model is the sport so make sure you get this one not the old E3. Also the navy blue is bad for fading, something to do with the pigment of the dye, pick another colour, we have red and its not fading at all and looks really smart.

I have no idea how people cope with a side by side double or a long one in front of the other one as they are huge, the Phil and Teds is so small you can even get on and off the buses easily.

Have a look at the reviews on the internet which will show you how good it is.... :cheer:

Thanks Kelly :D I think this is the one I am going to go for, I have read a few reviews on the net and most people say it is good.

Didn't relise the E3 was the old one though so will get the sport like you said :D

Just a couple of questions for you. I've never had a 3 wheeler so wondering if it is sturdy when pushing it? Also did you get the newborn coccoon and was it worth it?

Sorry if typing ans spelling naff, morgan on lap typing one handed....

very sturdy yes and solid feeling but very light. handle is chunky and nice to use. blow up tyres definatly a plus and smoother ride.

we have the cacoon, morgan is 3 weeks old and i think it will last till 4 months as he is long in body. expensive but wouldnt like him in buggy without it as he is so snug, hes a winter baby but yours will be a summer one so keeping warm wont be a problem. would try to get one second hand, resale value of phil and teds stuff is excellent, check out ebay.... i will be selling the cacoon once he has outgrown it so if you end up getting red buggy pm me and you can buy ours!

pm me if any more q's, its a fab buggy and i did loads of research before buying it so know quite a bit about it all!!

Not sure if i mentioned before too but there are some fab deals out there on the net so dont pay the mothercare prices and definatly shop around. We got the buggy, doubles seat, cacoon and raincover for £355! and mothercare sell the buggy only for £329. Shocking!

Thanks for your help :)

I am going to get this one, I love how small it is for a double and like it even more after reading some more reviews and after what you have said about it :D

Will shop around for it though, probably try ebay aswell.

I will PM you if I think of anything else I want to know about it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back