Pram!

bbee

Reaction score
Going shopping tomorrow with my sister, gonna but lots of cute booties and babygrows! And also a pram, anyone have any suggestions?:) have you purchased one yet?:) xxx

I've decided on the silver cross surf in lime green! Absolutely love it!

I bought some vests with my tesco shop earlier... every little helps!

Quinny buzz! I'm absolutely besotted with it which is so so sad lol!!

it's not the cheapest of prams but SO worth it i reckon xxxx

Worth doing alot of research before you go, I'm getting a Mutsy 4 Rider , with buggy board for my 2 yr old son, buying it in sections from fleabay... I got the carrycot on friday , so exciting now.. it all would cost a fortune new. Ive ordered the change bag new in purple, as I've had to get the black pushchair... booo hoo
and trying to source an obelete purple footmuff to jazz up a black seat unit..

Think about what you want from a pushchair , there all sooo different - and enjoy your baby shop!

I have ordered the bugaboo donkey which comes in a couple of weeks! Eep! I wished I had got the chameleon last time so was dead set on the donkey this time round!
Xxx

I wanted the silver cross but the car seat was huge and didn't fit in my car safely, so went with the mothercare orb x

I've bought the stokke cruisi with pushchair, pram & car seat attachments.....it's lush & mothercare gave us the car seat free! X

We are going for the cosatto giggle in sunny.. it's light whioch I need to get it up and down our stairs had has 3 wheels which we need for walking the dog on the canal and park woods etc but yeah deffo look into what u need cos they are all better than others for things. x

Been looking today. Think it's the bugaboo chameleon 3 for us. How exciting.

Icandy peach 2 for us, feels just right and can fix car seat in it in the early days :)

I'm getting the iCandy Apple. Shopped around yesterday but my heart was already set on the iCandy. Going with my mum on Wednesday to get it as she's paying for it :) x

We got the Uppababy Vista and it's been brilliant. I especially love the basket underneath the carrycot/pushchair as it fits absolutely everything. The whole system is quite big, although we're able to fit the wheels into the boot and the pushchair bit on the back seat and we have a tiny car (Toyota Yaris).

I went to mothercare and confused myself. And my cousin was telling me about her Joolz which sounds great. I need to do more research!

I liked the uppababy vista but the bugaboo just overtook it for us. If we didn't have dogs and go off paths all the time I'd have the uppababy cruz. Thought that was excellent.

I have ordered the silvercross linear freeway! Won't be long until its delivered. It's staying at my mams until baby is here as she is superstitious xx

I love the cosatto prams. They are in lovely bright colours and really light and easy to fold for the car. Xx

Were getting the Britax B-Agile twin stroller as i can use my car seat from my current buggy with it. Tried it yesterday loved every bit of it. Both kids can fit quite easily with plenty of ease. And it has a huge basket underneath x x x

That's the one I have bbee in black, it's lovely x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back