Pram stress

We were alright - got it second hand and grandparents chipped in!

I'm totally pramboozled!!!

First time mum, have a wedding to pay for also so cannot go fir brand new on the ones i like. Ive read up on the following and had reccimendations from friends so woukd search for second hand

Buggaboo bee or chameleon
Icandy peach (both great to steer)
Upaababy vista (carrycot been passed as suitable for overnight sleeping)

Cosatto at mothercare full package for 399 so coukd get brand new but doesnt steer as well and designs are very bright

Jellybean, when we were researching, we got the impression that the bugaboo ones had quite a few flaws, based on Which? and customer reviews. That's despite being some of the most expensive!
The icandy ones I don't know so much about, but the uppababy seem to be great ones - the cruz, as I mentioned, was one of the top ones on Which? and is also very lightweight. I don't think the Vista's that different. Hope that helps!

Jellybean, when we were researching, we got the impression that the bugaboo ones had quite a few flaws, based on Which? and customer reviews. That's despite being some of the most expensive!
The icandy ones I don't know so much about, but the uppababy seem to be great ones - the cruz, as I mentioned, was one of the top ones on Which? and is also very lightweight. I don't think the Vista's that different. Hope that helps!

Thanks yorkslass, i do like the idea of the carrycot being passed for overnight sleeping, makes me feel better about using it for naps downstairs in the day time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back