Silver Cross 3D pram system

Marijana FC

Reaction score
Hey ladies, does anybody have experience with Silver Cross 3D Pram System? Or Silver Cross Sleepover Deluxe? I had a look at the Pram system in the shop and really liked it but I need a second 'professional' opinion from people who actually tried it! Thank you! :hug:

We bought this pram but as yet have not used it as I'm still pregnant!

I really liked the look of this but due to where I live I needed something chunkier. If I lived in a town and was just going on pavements this would have been my 1st choice :)

We've bought this one. Haven't used it yet though apart from wheeling our 6 year old around the lounge in it :rotfl:

Hi,
I've got this push chair. I've been happy with it. It's brilliant for newborns as you can lie them flat and the mattress insert is lovely. It's a lovely looking push chair.

We used it up until our son was 1 and then bought a lighter weight buggy as it was very heavy by this stage to push. The in laws use it still though.

Hope that helps.

I have a silver cross 3d pram and it is a really nice pram, a bit heavy when it is flat but other than that a really good pram. I would highly recommend :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back