Pram reviews please..

Ceebump

Reaction score
Anyone has had the movix travel system from mothercare? .. Is it as tall or as good as the quinny buzz?

I have the silver cross 3d I love it but it's very bulky and just about fits into the book of my dads car , tbh if I had the extra money I would of splashed out and got the silvercross surf xxx

We are having the silver cross 3d and there is an offer on in mothercare at the minute :) I personally didn't even play with the surf as I just felt the 3d offered a lot more. Have a good play and see what you think x

heyyy i have a silver cross 3d charcoal and orange :) but personally i like prams as prams and buggies as buggies so I will be getting the Quinny also xxxx

Hiya.

Ive ordered the Mama's and Papa's Ultima in Mimi. I love the design of this pram and like Russellmuscle I like prams to be prams and pushchairs to be pushchairs. This one is the travel system and I just adore it.

Ive gone with that one as my mum had 2 for both my nephews (2nd hand) at her house and I know they are fantastic to use and click into the chassis or onto the stand. Apparently the carrycot does baby over 6 months which I like the idea of. It will double up as the bed for day time down stairs and she will go into the crib at night.

Play about with lots of prams, there are so many out there - I was lucky I knew what I wanted right away. Just had to wait and see if I was having a girl as the fabric of mine is too girly for a wee boy.
xx

Attachments

• pram.jpg
    pram.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 117
I have the maclaren xlr travel system :) love it! Also have the mamas and papas herbie in hot and bothered love that too.

Mamas and papas herbie is now called a rubix and I had that for my ds and loved it!!!ive gone for the bugaboo donkey this time round as I need a double and this pram is also a single too!

We've gone for the mamas and papas sola with carrycot.

We had the 3d last time and loved it but it just doesn't meet our needs this time around.

I've ordered the iCandy Peach! Just hope it gets here on time as such delay in supply to stores!! I've ordered it a month ago after my first scan so should hopefully get here in time for December!!
Such a good sturdy pram, I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it!!

I've ordered the iCandy Peach! Just hope it gets here on time as such delay in supply to stores!! I've ordered it a month ago after my first scan so should hopefully get here in time for December!!
Such a good sturdy pram, I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it!!

Do you mind me asking the total cost?

I've bought the iCandy cherry and I love it, so neat x

Very small, even when it's got the carrycot on its so compact, it's perfect.
I've got it in black with red piping. It's so nice to push too x

I looked at the cherry as well because it was lighter but the peach could convert to a double buggy of I have another bubba...
Ive ordered it from a local shop in Barry south Wales called Smollany's and she gave me 10% discount which was more than any other shop was prepared to give me! I also ordered more bits from her like the car seat, adaptors for the car seat, isofix base, foot muff, changing bag which came to about £1100 in total!!
I know it was very expensive but when I compare it to other prams I saw in mothercare there's no competition, and I've got tons of time to save for it! I paid £350 deposit to secure the order and will pay the rest upon delivery!

I've just had mine delivered today - petite star kurvi abstract in the natural print and I love it, can't believe how easy it is to push, I also have a mamas and papas ultima that's second hand that I'll use for walking out but it's not practical for getting round my town centre and on and off public transport as it doesn't fold in one and doesn't have swivel wheels and is pretty heavy.

Very small, even when it's got the carrycot on its so compact, it's perfect.
I've got it in black with red piping. It's so nice to push too x

I love the black and red, it's do striking... I hadn't seen it untill at a baby show, and they had it on display... It's really unusual in the black and red!xx

Iv gone for the iCandy apple. I love the look of it, and the sturdiness... And it seems very roomy for when baby gets bigger. I also love how you can change the hoods and colours of the footmuff. We got a really good deal on it. Can't wait to get my hands on it!!x

We have gone for the iCandy peach jogger in black. Pick it up next month, cannot wait! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back