Potty training

bowmanzoo

Reaction score
Hi

not sure if this is the correct place to put this but when did u start potty training your los and how did u go about it.

MY ELDEST WAS AROUND 2 AND THE OTHER TWO WERE 2 AND HALF.

2 and a half was a lot easier as i think they are ''ready'' at this age.
I pushed emily too much because i felt pressured to have her out of nappies coz of busy boddied parents/ in laws and other mums and playgroup.

Leave a potty in the room and encourage her to sit on it whenever she wants too. Expalin whatits for etc.

Just do it at your own pace and never feel pressured.

i started potty training Hannah 2 weeks ago and she has been dry day and night for over a week now :dance: .i just went for it have potties everywhere and just kept asking her every half a hour if she needed the potty and withing 2 days she was asking herself, she had shown signs though like tellling me when she had weed and pooed

I think my little brother was about 26 months when we started potty training him(he is 3 now). We knew he was ready because he kept asking for a wee and taking his nappy off when he had done a poo. We made him a sticker chart and everytime he used the potty he would get a sticker. Each time that he earned a certain amount of stickers he would get a present(only something little). I can't remember exactly how long it took him to stay dry day and night but it wasn't very long and he only had a few accidents.

starting to try and train ewan now, but just taking it easy and sitting him on the potty at various times during the day, he will now wee when sat on the potty, but if i try him without nappies on he will just stand there and wee on the floor!! then say's 'wee wee'd on the floor!!' :rotfl:

My mum takes my LO while I am at work an alex's first toilet of the day he is always sat down on the potty, other than that she just reads him and sits him on his po!

Ive felt quite pressured already to start potty training but I am going to leave it until she is at least 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back