posting again

Hey Tracey, You take the time you need doll, but remember you don't need to leave, We all care for you and we do understand your hurt, anger and confusion just now, let us help you now, let us be your shoulder, I wish I live nearby you, I would come round, tell you to let it all out, put on your brave face(i do that too) and well do what ever it takes to help the healing time pass more quickly, I know what you mean about healthy pregnancies and how it does make us hurt that we couldn,t have been so lucky. I work with a girl who share the same due week as me before I lost connell, I am so happy for her but it was so hard in the begining to look at her, to watch her grow, and know I should be like that now..... You see, there are many people unfortunately that DO understand what your going through again, too many of us, WE need each other sweetheart, It does help to talk, share how jealous, angry, happy, sad what ever the emotion, it does help to share it.... nobody will think any bad of you, and no-one will judge you, what you say or feel, we are all here..... as often as you need us, whenever you need us,
OK GIRLY.....Don't you Dare Leave! ! ! :hug: Lv Yvonne xx

ow tracey please dont leave the forum we know you want your baby back hun but we are all here to help you babe ,but if you need time out from it all please do it but you know were all hear to help just rant on as much as you want we will listen to you i know nothing we say wi;ll properly make you feel any better just look after yourself :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Just wanted to say sorry hun, its so upsetting to read i cant even begin to imagine what your feeling. x x x :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back