• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

posting again

Tracey, I am only just catching up on posts, and I cant believe I am reading this here...I cant put into words how very sorry I am for your loss. My heart is breaking for you.

PM me if you ever need to talk, I cant pretend to know what you are going through but feel free to rant if you need to.

I am sending you a massive hug and I want you to know you are in my thoughts. :hug:

Take things easy and be kind to yourself, take time to grieve and heal.

You will be a fantastic mummy one day, I just know it

God bless your little angels, too precious for this worldxxxxx

tracey it will be hard but please dont give up hope one day you make a brill mum,but please dont bottle it up as that will make it worse if you ever need a chat please feel free to pm me hun as i know it will be hard and i wish i could give you a big hug but heres one from me hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: please take care of yourself and take time to grief it brings a tear to my eye that you have to go through this again xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

im sorry for my last message last night i really dont know what i was writing i was just panicking so much and couldnt breathe or calm down.

I do know it will take time in my heart but actually thinking it and trying to not think about it is even harder. So many emotions and feelings more than last time and im just trying to tackle them one by one as i can.

Thanks all love you all, your all special :hug: :hug:

Tracey, you have absolutey nothing to be sorry about sweetie. You are going through a very very demanding time. There is nothing I can say to make you feel better....you will feel better, you are strong and you will make it through....we will keep supporting you as long as you need us.

Lots of love and hugs
M
xxx

Don't be sorry....emotions are usually better out than in....feel free to come on here to chat, rant, rave, scream, moan, cry - the lot :hug: :hug: :hug:

My heart is breaking for you....... :hug:

thank you i think i would be a lot worse if it wasnt for you guys on here with all your support. I really do hope that i havent upset anyone in anyway with anything iv written on here, my head i everywhere and im not thinking much. :cry:

Iv gotta go to the hosp next week to talk to the docs and have some tests to see why iv miscarried twice, i dont know if i want to go and find out why im scared they will say that it will keep happening because something is wrong.

If anyone is around later i feel that i need to chat a bit but if not thats fine im sure we will talk soon. :hug: :hug:

Michelle i will text you later if its ok

Hi Honey,

Don't be scared..getting investigated will be positive....they will tell you if you were just unlucky or if there is a problem they will help fix it...I have been reading, there are quite a few things they can do to help women from miscarrying.

Of course you can text. I was going to ring you this week end too...I just wanted to give you a few days alone with your partner.

Speak to you later sweetie
M
xx

:cry: My heart is breaking, sitting in tears, :cry: God life is so cruel, I couldn't hurt any more if it was me doll. You are such a wonderful person and a dear sweet friend, I wish I could take away your pain, I wish I could give you a huge hug and tell you things Will get better :hug:
God, Tracey I am so so sorry :(
What I do know is you WILL hold your live baby one day, you have to wait until the time is right, remember what you told me, please don't feel guilty, you've done nothing wrong, I have 3 angels and you have given me hope, so hold some for yourself sweetheart, PM me anytime,
much love, your friend Yvonne x x :hug:

yvonne :hug: :hug:

you mean so much to me hun and thank you so much for your message, i remember what i wrote you and i know i have to follow my own advice now, its so hard dont know what im doing out anymore.

hope you are ok too hun :hug:

I will be fine, and so will you! I bet we are both in tears right now..... A good cry does help, can't change things but does help, Tracey, I just know Your Day will come! please keep that hope :hug: And know you have many people here especially me that are sending you positive vibes, good wishes and lots of hugs...albeit tears and snotty hugs...but hugs anyway, :moon: Lv Yvonne :hug:

tracey theres nothing to be sorry about hun if you need to chat i should be about all night just pm me hun,and if you want i will give you my mobile number if you want just pm me and let me know hun i know what you must be going through but please take care hun hope to speak soon :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Im so sorry for your loss, makes me feel sick to my stomach thinking what you are going through.
Dont give up hope but dont push yourself into making any decisions right away until you feel strong enough. Maybe talking to a counciler will help you find answers and strength..

Take care of yourself, we are often stronger that we think we are
x :hug:

Hello Tracey, I just wanted to let you know that everyone is still thinking about you and I am wishing you well, I hope that soon you will have answers as to why so you can let go of some of the pain inside, I just know that oneday you will have a very special little baby in your arms and be the most wonderful mummy. I still speak to my 3 angels and tell them how much they mean to me. I called the first one Hope I lost her after my mums funeral.
Good luck sweety I know that deep down you have the strength to hope too.
xxx healing thoughts and a warm hug :hug: :hug:

thank you everone for all your lovely messages.

im really trying hard to not let this affect me so hard because iv got myself through this once but now the pain is so raw it hurts more than anyone could ever imagine. :(

i really want to cry but i cant i feel i need to be strong and brave but then the tears just fall and i cant stop them. Like iv said there is nothing no one can say or do to make me feel better but you know when someone sends their love and support ever thing is better for those few minutes, weird hey like you have to put on a brave face for everyone around you, because if they see your upset and hurting you dont want to show too much because then they feel bad and upset and i dont want to hurt anyone. :cry:

i find it extremely hard to express how im feeling sometimes, dont know why though sometimes its easier to put on a brave face and just smile my way through

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi Tracey

Brave face can make it more difficult to move on...I think thats where i may have gone wrong. Think its a balance but i would suggest going to bits now and not holding it in too much. It might come out later on otherwise....dont know.

Hugs
Sarah

I am a great believer in time as a healer of pain and heartache, if you want to cry you should cry, if you want to shout bloody well shout if you don't want to upset anyone come shout at me I can take it. I do understand though sometime it seems like when you need to be at your most voulnerable you have to be at your strongest because other people can't cope with your emotions.
But listen to me... it's okay to feel and to be scared, and gutted, and sick and angry and everything, the pain of loss is real deep down in your heart and it feels like it will stop your breathe.
I mean it if you want my phone number PM me I can take all your ranting, tears and anger if you want someone you are not attatched to to let off steam to.
x

thanks but i dont know if i can do this maybe im better off leaving the forum i just feel so down when there are so many people here having great pregnancies and they dont need me moaning away im justing feeling so sorry for myself. I JUST WANT MY BABY BACK please thats all i want right now and its killing me :cry:

awww tracey hun ive only just seen this thread im so so sorry :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
thinking of you hun xxxxxxxxxxx

awww hunni, nobody want you to leave, but if you can't cope with the forum right now then you take time out. We are here for you if and when you need us though. And You are allowed to feel sorry for yourself.
I wish I could give you your baby back tracey I really do. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back