Not great day

tracey 2

Reaction score
Hello iv come here to try and just rite things down but they may not make sense so im not bothered if no one replys at all.

Been such a really hard and c**p day today i went to work this morning but a couple of things happened (which i wont go in to) and i was just crying hysterical so i was told to go home which i agreed to so i came home, iv spent the whole day in bed just crying my eyes out i can bearly see at the moment through tears, i just want my life to come back to how it used to be im just so alone now apart from work and you girls on here iv got no one to really talk too but its ok as long as i have you guys on here.

Why does this have to be so so painful i try so hard to push it all away when all i desperately want are my angels why is it so god damn hard i cant go on anymore.

Now i want to tell you all the truth iv stopped going counselling i really dont know if its helping anymore i sent them an email saying i dont think i can handle it anymore but im still taking my medication.

Im sorry for going on but i just needed to get that out i dont know what im doing anymore i really dont its so so hard and i keep putting on a brave face and smiling but its only masking it all and i really cant do this now. :( :cry:

Awww Tracey I don't know what your going through babe but I just wanted to give you the biggest hug :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

In tears reading your post!

I had a bad one yesterday.... I talked things through with oh and it helped, he doesnt entirely understand but it helped having a hug and cuddle.

Dont worry you can always vent your feelings on here!
Take care
Gem

x
x
x
x

Aww Tracey honey! :hug:

I wished I lived a few hundred miles further south, I would be there like a shot. You have been through so much and to have to deal with it alone is so difficult. I am so sorry today has been a bad day, I really wish there was something I could do other than typing, to give you some comfort.
Don't worry about the counselling. If it wasn't right for you at this time, then it isn't right. Only you know how you feel and what will be useful now.
If you ever need a friend to talk to, whatever the time, I am always on the end of the phone...don't be afraid to ring, I wont judge you or be phased if you just want to have a cry or a rant.
Sending you mega hugs honey :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Michelle
xxxxxxx

Hey babe :hug:

I think you are doing the right thing by writing it down, it releases your thoughts and is a way of 'admitting' how you are feeling. Try not to feel like you should mask how you are feeling, or push your feelings away......as soon as/ whenever you feel ready you need to work through them hun:

If you wanna cry - cry
If you wanna scream - scream

But remember....we're here for you so use us as a shoulder whenever you need to :hug: :hug:

Hey hun,

I find writing my feelings down really helps, hope it helped you too.

Sorry you had a bad day, its awful when you have a day like that there just seems to be no light at the end of the tunnel.

Hope your feeling a little better today sweet. Thinking of you.

bighugmd5.gif

nothing i say will will make you feel better but have some hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh tracey hun, just seen this! :hug: :( breaks my heart knowing your feeling this way, noone deserves the pain this causes hun but please dont make the mistake in thinking you are lone and have no one to talk to, day or night all of us are here for each other and for you,
people always say that things like this happen for a reason etc, and i know that no reason in the world for it happening makes sense, and it is no consolation either.
Please do believe me whjen i say darlin that taking each day as it comes is vital, some days you will feel as if you have taken 20 steps backwards but this is all part of grieving, itseems as if you will feel like it forever but babes you wont, you will always remember your beautiful prescious angels, but the pain will dim a little. Your angels are just so prescious, too much so for this world and they are with you, as long as you love and remember them they wont go anywhere, they'll be right with you in your heart.
I cant say anything to make you feel better and in fact iv probably made u worse but please remember we are here, and i am here if you need me. :hug: :hug:
love ya hun xxxx :hug:

Thinking of you Tracey - I hope you've got someone/people at home to be with you and help you through this and give you a big hug. Give yourself some time and dont feel bad at how sad you feel. Keep going, you'll get through this. But in the meantime be nice to yourself - treat yourself and dont put pressure on yourself to feel better. I have felt so much better being able to use this forum since my MC, it is so good to be able to contact people who have gone throguh the same thing. Take care, big hugs :hug: xx

Oh darling, my heart is breaking for you....I really wish I could help in some way as I hate to think of you in such pain. :cry:

As everyone has said, we are all here for you chicky, I know I dont get on much now, but you are always in my thoughts and I hope tomorow is a better day for you.

Life is so cruel sometimes, it really is

You know I am here if you need to talk xxxx

thank you guys for all your lovely messages iv just been through a rough couple of days and just needed to get it all out.

Im doing a little better today i think its so hard but i think im gonna keep going through days like this every now and then.

Thank you so much for all your support on here i really dont know where i would be without you guys :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope things are looking up
sounds like such a tough time but it will pass....
your experiences have helped so many others you ahve used your loss for something so positive , take strength from that and htings will turn out fo the best
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back