Possibly pregnant?!

Alice Watson

Reaction score
Hi
I started on the progesterone only pill about 4 months ago and it made my periods really short (2-3 days) but really often (9-11 days between the end of one and the beginning of another). This month I am 6-8 days late for my period should have begun.

I felt like my period was coming about 2 days before it was due as I had cramping and the mood swings but this died away and I still havnt got my period.

I took two pregnancy test (boots own brand) and both came back with a really really faint (nearly unseeable) pink line. I don’t know if this is an evaporation line and don’t have any pictures. Two days later I took a different brand one and it was definitely negative.

My issue now is that I still havnt got my period, my lower back aches, feel like my boobs have grown (don’t know if I’m imagining this). I also feel bloated and my lower stomach kinda feels warm inside!?

Could I be pregnant?

I’d take another test (or two) and see. Upload the pic on here and we will tell you if it’s uncertain x

I’d take another test (or two) and see. Upload the pic on here and we will tell you if it’s uncertain x
I took another test but it was a different brand, definitely negative though. Period still hasn’t come yet and my lower back aches really bad still. Shall probably try to leave it a week and test again. Don’t really know what to think thanks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back