possible tmi!

franky

Reaction score
I apologise for the tmi! :roll:

I have only just started ttc this month and have came on this forum for guidance. From what i can see having CM which i presume is a (milkier and thicker discharge?)is a good thing?

The reason i ask is that i went on an ovulation calculating site and they said i would be ovulating yesterday. Luckily we bd friday,yesterday and today (tmi again :doh: ) but i had what i think to be CM today. So does that mean that i was ovulating and thats why i had the CM and is the CM a good thing?

Sorry for all the questions but i am so confused!

CM is a general term for Cervical Mucus hun - it changes throughout your cycle.

From what I understand it, it starts out quite dry straight after AF, then you get the creamy white stuff, then it becomes more watery as you get closer to ov and what they call 'egg white' CM is the most fertile as the little tadpoles can swim in it easier.

Does that help?

totally, thanks. I think i had ewcm this morning. so do you think bd today would give me a good chance?

This is so daunting!

:wave: Yes I would get bding :wink: It will do no harm

Good Luck :hug: :hug:

Hmmm... you appear to still be online which means one of two things.

1) You are still surfing PF like the rest of us addicts and are not getting down to some serious babymaking

2) You ARE getting down to some serious baby making but are talking to us at the same time EEEEEEEEW! :lol:

babyblonde said:

1) You are still surfing PF like the rest of us addicts and are not getting down to some serious babymaking

2) You ARE getting down to some serious baby making but are talking to us at the same time EEEEEEEEW! :lol:

***sorry hun oo thats good ..just need...oo yea....make sure we....hmmmmmmmmm....are timing it..oo baby...right......forums.....advice.....uhhhh..oooooo bugger this.........PF calls, can we finish this later babe?!

sorry!!!! couldnt resist!!!

baby-storm said:
babyblonde said:

***sorry hun oo thats good ..just need...oo yea....make sure we....hmmmmmmmmm....are timing it..oo baby...right......forums.....advice.....uhhhh..oooooo bugger this.........PF calls, can we finish this later babe?!

sorry!!!! couldnt resist!!!

lol, no, i went to the bedroom shortly after i read your posts, dont worry!

i dont think i could browse the forum and bd at the same time, i am not that talented!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back