Possible Miscarriage??

bee1982

Reaction score
On Wednesday I was 5 weeks & 2 Days pregnant. I was 2 hours away from home & went to the loo's at Euston Station's toilet & noticed that I was bleeding.

I hadn't been to the dr's to confirm the pregnancy but I got back about 10 BFP.

When I arrived at my station my husband was there & he got me straight to the hospital, they took a blood test & I was still bleeding.

My results came back at 3hcg???? Knowing the NHS they have mixed up my results. Only that morning I took a test which came back positive.

I am still bleeding but my consultant wants me to go for another blood test which will be on monday as he doesn't trust what they have told me, they basically told me that I was never pregnant.

I still have all the symptoms of being pregnant & another positive test.

Could I still be pregnant?? I am so upset.

Awww Bee :hug: Your still getting positive tests so maybe they have messed up, but if your bleeding hun it's not looking too good, but then saying that, some ladies are known to bleed in early pregnancy and are ok. I bleed very badly at 18 weeks with my son who is now 6 (its his birthday today) so dont give up yet. Try to have a calm and very relaxed weekend and blimming good luck on monday xxxx :hug:

I've replied in the other forum part but just to let you know i'm thinking of you. I was in your shoes this time last week and I know how scary it all is.

Take care hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

With both my miscarriages the pregnant 'feeling' stopped fairly early on. That was my best indicator.

I really hope everything's fine and they've mixed the results up. My hCG was 7.1 for the first one so I miscarried very early so I think if you still FEEL pregnant and it's saying 3 then maybe it's an error.

Thinking of you
x

soz u hear what ur going thru hun i had 3 miscarrys that all ended the same excatl 5 weeks and the bleeding and pain was excatly the same and to be honest i didnt feel pregnant at all with all 3! where as with me in pregnancy i get the sickness and bloatedness instantly. i do no that it can show up in tests that ur still pregnant upto 6 weeks after a misscarry..
hope everthing works out for the best xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back