Majorly confused !!!

MummyE

Reaction score
Hi there, well basically I am very confused ! I had my last period on the 11th of may ... On the 23rd I took my first preg test which was very faintly positive, my boobs continued to get sore and was exhausted all the time so took another preg test 4 days later which was again faintly positive I continued to test every day until the 30th of may all of which were faintly positive. I went to the doctors and they done a hcg blood test which came back 17 now 4 days on I started bleeding at first was brownish and just when wiping as the day has went on the bleeding has got worse (no pain just red blood and now some clots) I went to a&e who told me my urine test was negative and I was miscarrying but I wasn't satisfied with that as I have miscarried before and it was painful with huge clots, so I took a pregnancy test myself which came back again faintly positive. I am so confused am I pregnant still or am I having a miscarriage ? Have been ttc for 14 months and this was our first pos pg test.
Helppppp :-(

I'm a bit confused how u got a faint bfp so soon after ur period if ur last period was 11th may n u tested the 23rd that is way to soon for a possitive hpt u should be just ovulating round that time :-/ but if u have put wrong dates in then I would say it sounds like u have had a chemical pregnancy I'm affraid :-( xxx

The doc at a&e said I could have been pregnant the previous month and for the next couple of week still of had pregnancy symptoms as the hcg was still in my system.. I have phoned the early preg dept and I'm going in on Wednesday to check my levels she is confused that I am still getting a positive result. Im trying to hope for a miracle but I too also think I've miscarried now as the bleeding hasn't stopped but also neither has my preg symptoms ... Wish I could just take my hcg at home lol xxx

Wow ovulating 2 days after period summet doesn't add up think ur right to get checked out and as for symptoms I just had my second mmc I had symptoms even tho bby had stopped growing weeks before and still had sore boobs after I had an erpc its been 3 weeks now and still I get possitive hpt :-( hope u get sorted and always have hope gd luck xx

I had mmc when I would have been 16 weeks but baby had stopped growing at 14w 6d .. It was horrendous ! I'm sorry you have went through that twice ! ❤ ..

I got a poem from the hospital which was "an angel with the book of life wrote down my baby's birth and as she closed the book she whispered too beautiful for earth" I thought it was so touching ..
I hope you get there soon ! Xxx

A level of 17 is very very low and likely a mc or chemical IMO.
When I mc'd last year my level was 22 and should have been a lot higher.
Sorry, hope I'm wrong.
Also, if you ov 2 days after af then that is not normal, I'd get that checked out too x

Thank you ! My doc said it was right for the level I was at about 3 weeks ... I've now stopped bleeding .. Thanks girlies for your replies ! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back