Positivity returning, yay!

naomip

Reaction score
I've been on a total downer the last couple of months as the constant disappointment of ttc has been getting to me. Ive just been a totally miserable cow bag lol.

However I'm starting to feel much more positive now, and it feels great! My doctor has me on progesterone to improve my lining,if I'm not preggers within a couple of moths I can start clomid, and I've started reading my positive thinking book again (trying to conceive and succeeding).

I am going to get my bfp and be a mummy very soon, I'm sure of it! I'm sure we'll all be in Tri 1 very soon. Baby dust :dust:

Aw.so pleased hun thats great news fx for your bfp soon xx

We'll be going to tri 1 together hun x

I hope so chick :) really looking forward to the next cycle today as I know its another month closer xx

Good Luck with your journey hun.
This ttc lark is pretty hard going but I know we'll all get there eventually.

I'm also trying to remain positive as had a hard few months
xx

Hurrah! So glad to hear that, just got to go with it for the moment and trust your GP is getting to where your body needs to be....hopefully you won't need the clomid but if you do at least you know something is next in your list of things to get your BFP! xx

Great to hear Naomi x

Cab I ask.... How did you know you needed assistance with your womb lining. Is it a test??? It's great you are feeling better in your journey xx

Lovely post glad you're feeling nice and positive. I'm also feeling pretty good just now, obviously I'd rather still be pregnant but it's so nice not to feel constantly sick and tired anymore. Have been going out running again this week and back on the healthy eating to try shift some weight and in general just feeling a lot more positive.

So sure we're going to be bump buddies Naomi, I think August BFPs for us :)

Xxx

Cab I ask.... How did you know you needed assistance with your womb lining. Is it a test??? It's great you are feeling better in your journey xx

In January I had some mid cycle bleeding so I went to the doctor and a scan showed a thickened lining. I think it shows up pretty easily on a scan if there's an issue.

Cosmo, I'm so glad you're feeling positive too. You'll definately get a bfp soon! We will be bump buddies! Lol! I've been trying to lose some weight also but the kids keep bringing in chocolate for the end of term and I have terrible will power! X x x

Good for you naomi! Fx your bfp is really close now, a bit of positive thinking is bound to help!

Anna x

Good luck Naomip. Saving u a spot in trial 1! :). Xxx

Good luck Naomip. Saving u a spot in trial 1! :). Xxx

Thanks hun! Hopefully us girls here won't be too far behind you. I hope you're enjoying your pregnancy and that bump is taking it easy on you x x x

Naomi ate you a teacher then ? I'm a TA x

Naomi ate you a teacher then ? I'm a TA x

Hiya, I'm working as a tutor so the kids come in after school and on weekends, I have really small classes of only 5 kids. I love it so much it's such a great job. I can't believe the govt are trying to get rid of TAs! Shocking! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back