TTC for 22 months

lspencer

Reaction score
Hey all I'm new to this but I could really use some babydust as my DH and I have been TTC for 22 months and no such luck. I'm really trying to stay positive but I'm due for AF on Saturday and can feel the cramping but had a pinkish CM on Sun. and Tues. I'm not sure I can make it through one more month of disappointment.

good luck we have been ttc for 3 years xx
we will all get there one day its the heart break in the mean time.

We stopped using contraception when we got married (Aug 08) and I only got pregnant in Feb this year. I spent every month feeling really down when AF arrived and convinced myself I couldn't get pregnant but now we are!
In January I used a clearblue ovulation testing kit for 7 days and got NO smiley face whatsoever and convinced myself it wasn't happening that month so I think I may have just relaxed for once and it happened!
Sending you lots of baby dust,

Pam x

Sorry to hear your getting down lspencer but sounds like you could of had implantation bleeding. Let's hope this is it for you, 22nd time lucky ey? If not, have you had any tests done, I'm sure docs would oblige after 22 months

thanks guys!! I've tried using the OPK tests a couple times but thought it really got my mind going but we have been to the dr. and he said that my progesterone levels are normal and it looks like i ovulate. I've been hiding under the fact that my husband is gone during the week for work so I'm really hoping that that's the only problem we have! We went on vacation this last month and I should've ovulated around then so I'm hoping I was relaxed enough and didn't think about it at all, that this is it.

It is sooo hard keeping positive isn't it. I find talking to DH helps and chatting to the lovely ladies here :)
Sending you lots of :dust: Xx

Hi there.

FXed this is your month after a long time TTC

Oh we're due AF on the same day so FXED for both of us and lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Good luckand let us know, I'm pretty new here too and the ladies are helpful

Pinky x

thanks guys!! I talk to my DH every once in awhile but I try not to talk a whole lot just because I don't want him to become stressed about it too, he's very supportive though.

Good luck pinkymum, keep me updated!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back