positive test, losing small amounts of blood anyone had this???

twilly

Reaction score
:wave: Well, girls
Had positive result Sat morning as suspected, then did aother a few hours later, it was negative???
Anyone had this??
A few hours later I was spotting pinkish blood everytime I wiped, all day, but there wasn't ever a single spot on the pad. Today it is a bit more spotting than yesterday but still light.
Called nhs and they advised me to go to gp.
Anyone had this and still had a healthy pregnancy or is it likely to be that I am losing?

Thanks for reply.
I did have what I thought was implantation exactly a week ago.
lots of discharge with tiny amounts of blood and i had cramp and back ache.
I should have had a/f by wed/thurs.
I always thought implantation happened before a/f is due.
Thanks so much for that, will keep hoping for now :)

Oh wow Twilly congrats!!! Hope you are OK - deffo get to the GP for some peace of mind hun xxx

Congratulations on your bfp hunni, hopefully the spotting will stop and all will be fine. A lot of ladies have early spotting and all goes well xx

Hi Twilly, I hope you don't mind me coming on to reply... I have two experiences to recount.

With my first pregnancy I suffered spotting early on and was told not to worry about it by the doctors. It turned out that the pregnancy was ectopic and I had to have emergency surgery when this ruptured a short while later... because of this I would advise anyone who experiences spotting in early pregnancy to acquaint themselves with the signs and symptoms of ectopic pregnancy just to be on the safe side...

HOWEVER, with my son, I also had bleeding early on - in fact I bled for the first half of my pregnancy. AND everything was FINE! :D So yes, women can have spotting and go on to have perfectly healthy pregnancies :D

Good luck... x

Thanks for your reply Jeg
I went to the gp on Monday and she did a test which was negative, so it appears that I have miscarried.
I feel really positive for the future and we are just going to keep trying.
xxx

Oh twilly, sorry to read this, hope your ok :hugs:

Your Positive Mental Attitude is fab

xxxxx

I'm really sorry to hear that Twilly.... I wish you all good things for the future xxx

So sorry to hear you MC Twilly :hugs: Hope you are OK xx
Love your positivity and it'll carry you through. FX for a speedy BFP xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back