Still losing stuff

BabyBrain

Reaction score
When I had the internal on Friday I lost some blood as expected, it stopped then started again but I am still losing little bits of brown stuff. It's quite watery and nowhere near enough for a pad, just a few spots and it's almost like it's powdery if that makes sense, lots of tiny little bits in it (no clots). I know it's old stuff and I'm not concerned just wondered if anyone else has had this? xxxxxxxxx

Give hospital a ring if ur worried hun xxx

I'll mention it tomorrow as I am there anyway but it's really not very much at all, was just curious lol. I've had no bleeding or anything all pregnancy so it's a bit of a novelty to me really :)

I'm going to have a heart attack the 1st time I see blood pmsl xxx

If it had happened without the internal I would have run screaming into a&e lol. Cos I know why it's happened I'm chilled about it. I spent far too many hours in the loo in tri 1 double checking my pants lol

Isn't funny that we do that! Check pads every minute in tri 1 only to be do it all again on tri 3!! Let us know BB. What they say anyway I always like learning new stuff xx

Will do hun. Tri 3 is Tri 1 in reverse lol, ttc then knicker checking in tri 1, knicker checking then dtd to evict baby in tri 3 lol

BB - I had a show 9 days ago (bright red) and everyday since then I've lost thick brown gloopy stuff everyday. When I was in hosp on Fri, I insisted that the midwife checked my pad and she just said 'yep, its ur mucus plug, its completely normal'. So.....don't panic chick. Keep in touch and let us know how sweep goes tomorrow, I will do same!!! Ewwww, gna feel like a cow at the vets!! X

Lol I'm not looking forward to the sweep I must say, the internal was bad enough but I was in a lot of pain so maybe I'll be more relaxed. Pffft just when you could do with a massive glass of wine we can't have one lol

Good luck for tomorrow, lets all hope for lots of little Easter Chicks :D xxxxxxxxxx

I'm going to stick a pad on as just been to the loo and it's increased a little.....maybe this is my show but there's no stringy stuff or anything, I lost that bit about 10 days ago I think

Ur guna be giving birth in no time bb! Bet ur baby is here by Friday xxx

Don't forget to put your pad on the right way this time lol!
X

Here's hoping Charlie! Once I've found a parking space at the hospital tomorrow would be nice lol

Omg Sam I am now checking about 3 times before I pull my pants up lol

I can't not wear a pad, I've got loads. Spoke to midwife today and she said its all congealed blood as I keep bleeding, which is all a good sign apparently. Can't believe Torino beat us!!! Ha ha x

Hahahaha yeah I know but my God she had to work hard :shock: Bless her

It's gone off again now, I think that might be it. After 9 months of no periods it's quite surreal to be losing stuff again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back