positive ovulation test? (pic)

scandicmum85

Reaction score
Took a test today and it was very strong, I am not sure if its positive or not :roll:

What do you think?

2vnrr5z.jpg

33dy0i8.jpg

I haven't done any actual research on OPKs because i don't use them, but picking up odds and ends from here and there i believe the test line had to be the same or darker.

Hopefully someone who actually uses them will be able to help more :)

If it was mine, I'd take it as positive and get baby-dancing just in case x

yeah I would too, if I got that I would definatley take that as a positive good luck xxx

:dance:Thank you so much!!:)

This is perfect timing as me and my man dnt get to be with each other end of this week / when i thought i would ovulate... So im happy :)

Have you been charting at all?
Try a Fertility Friend chart, that might help you know better when you're ovulating x

Last edited:
Oh thats great news :)

Have fun, be safe, don't use protection! ;)

Thank u girls:)

Didnt go very well yesterday:/ Since we decided to try for a baby he had problem when we are trying to eh make baby.. I think we been talking too much about this and he feel a big pressure, he is very worried about his quality... :/:/

xxx

oh hun!!! i tend to keep the dates days ov everything like that to myself although this month is first month dh know i am ov lol.

but your oh my feel like everything rests apone him!!!
i hope you are ok hun!? xxxx

Last edited:
Im okay, he said the same thing to me yesterday I should maybe keep my ov dates for meself, but he got excited when I told him I had a positive test yesterday. We want a baby so much but now we cant even make a baby.. I think this is just new for us and we are stressing about this... So I havent spoke about trying for a baby since yesterday... :( xxx

Doing it just to make a baby can be very stressful, and men can feel very pressured to perform.... it's a normal reaction, and can be remedied with lots of time spent on each other to make love, not just make a baby :)
Wishing you luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back