Positive or invalid? Please help!

dwhite92

Reaction score
I have another thread on here explaining the last two weeks but I'll make it short. Weird bleeding almost 2 weeks ago. Thought AF but just spotting then quit. Ovulation tests have been like this one since a week ago. See a line on hpt but also think there's a line beside it so is it positive or invalid. I CANNOT afford to get my hopes up...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 75
I have had so many frustrating experiences with wondfos and confusing results. I would buy a frer, if that wondfo is actually positive you'll get a good frer line by now for sure. Crossing my fingers for you!

Last edited:
Thank you. I'm so frustrated and mad at myself because I decided I didn't want to waste another frer so I just took a wondfo now I have to wait until tomorrow morning. I'm gonna go insane! I'll update tomorrow either way. I really hope this is it. We have no kids yet but this would be our rainbow baby.

Anyone else have any experiences? I'm going crazy here!

Wishing you luck. First Response is totally the best in my opinion, but then different ones work for different people! Let us know how it goes. Xx

I think it looks like a faint positive, could you do a FRER? fingers crossed my lovely

xxxxxx

Well I took a first response, a wondfo hpt and opk this morning. The opk result is unusual for me but I don't think I see anything on the team hpt so guess the one from yesterday was invalid even though the opk is darker this morning. No idea.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 37
Clover: I was really hoping it was positive but it looks like it was just invalid. I took a frer and a wondfo this morning and I don't think I see a line on either but my opk is darker than yesterday so idk what to think. If I was the wondfo or the frer would have shown this morning, right?

On the 26th a medium dark line showed up on my opk then the next day it was darker and then the line went away for 4 days and then came back dark so idk what's going on

Hi sweetie
I don't see anything on the FRER but perhaps on the cheapie?
Your Opk is certainly dark! That could be a good sign perhaps in a day or so you will get a Bfp
Fingers crossed my lovely :)

Xxxx

With the OPK progression and the fact you had a bleed two weeks ago I would say that you are gearing up to ovulate and have had a strange cycle, it happens sometimes. Good luck xx

Yeah that's what's I'm thinking too unfortunately. I think from now on I'll stick with frer. I've never had a problem with wondfos but this is just ridiculous.

If sounds like your going to ovulate. It is good timing with the bleed two weeks ago.
What's your cm like ?

The control line is there on both tests so neither were invalid. The first one with the green stick (Ovulation test?) shows an almost positive, BUT ovulation tests need the line to be *as dark* as the test line to be a positive.
The HPT looks negative to me but it could be too early to get an accurate response. Having said that, as you bled about 2 weeks ago, that plus the OPK test would point to you ovulating around now.

Last edited:
Hi,

I think you should try one more in the morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back