Positive or close?

GeekMaker

Reaction score
Okay so I do afternoon and evening strips. This afternoon I got the darkest one so far but for some reason tonights looks a little fainter. I put a star by the dark one to keep an eye on it.

Does it look like I am close or maybe ovulated? Forgive me I am newer with these and need help! lol

Also I mean does anyone ever get a darker one in afternoon then lighter at night?

We had sex last night before this dark test. I hope I am doing this right by the way it's cycle day 13 for me.

P1050204.JPG

Okay husband resized this for me. It is the dark one I had yesterday afternoon like when it was fresh. And a better view and lighting lol

P1050202b.jpg

Hey hun.
I would say it’s almost positive but not quite there yet.
Some ladies however don’t get any darker than that so just keep testing xx

Just see that you have sent it in better light. It now does look like its very close to positive In the second picture. X

Okay so I took another one ( and just dipped a second but not near the first ((dye runs or anything))...for good measure).

Anyways the one that finished processing already ( just dipped second one) is lighter than that dark one I had. It looks to me...like I already ovulated?

I will try to get a pic of them when the second one dries. Does this mean I stop testing?

Okay so here they are in better lighting (yes I moved them to the kitchen haha)

These are both same pee..same brand. Does it look like they are getting lighter again and I might have had my LH spike yesterday on the dark one? I am sorry just I really wanna do this right and get a better sense of it.

P1050206 - Copy.JPG

Hi hun, I agree they don’t look positive to me but yesterday’s was the darkest for you so maybe you just missed your surge overnight.

Do you have the Femometer app? You can take pics of your OPKs and it tells you if it’s low, high or peak to stop you guessing. Here’s mine from last cycle -
1E37D8D8-5211-45B5-918E-F1A20F0A5D55.jpeg

I do have this and tried taking pictures but it just took pics of my sink! lol I think I am doing it wrong. I tried lining it up and everything

I just tested it to get used to it i was doing it wrong! It says that dark one is 0 and low I assume because it was dry?

I just tested it to get used to it i was doing it wrong! It says that dark one is 0 and low I assume because it was dry?
Yes sometimes as you can see with mine it’s not 100% accurate but definitely best to take the photo within 10 mins of doing the test. It’s a good guide anyway x

I am going to test it soon although it will be diluted as I hadnt planned on it yet but to get the hang of it with a fresh one.

And I mean pretty diluted I drank a ton of water lol but i can try one tonight with a good hold. Its not even 7pm here in the states.

Okay figured it out I did it backward like the test was the wrong way lol... It is saying I have 33 now and the one from before was 75 but says low? That is weird Oh I think its .75? Wow... so not even 1 I guess...so weird. And it sos blurry i have a hard time the camera wont focus well at all!

I literally got multiple different readings...same strip, lighting etc. Hubby even saw lol we are perplexed.

Realized was using Premom...ugh gonna try the one you mentioned lol if that doesnt work well im done with the cam things. We are using an outdated smart phone over here

I did a trial thingie for the reader i may subscribe. Says my lh is 35 right now. Is that good? lol

So tonight after 2 hours hold I get one just about as dark as that other night. So I dont think I ovulated yet. Maybe getting close? I wish I didnt have to do this. I thought of doing thermometer stuff but not sure how that even works. Is it easier?

Okay so yes posting again. My husband and I decided most likely we will get a thermometer but also Clear Blue digital OPKs. They are easier and less stressful lol I like what I see about them too.

Okay so yes posting again. My husband and I decided most likely we will get a thermometer but also Clear Blue digital OPKs. They are easier and less stressful lol I like what I see about them too.

I would definitely recommend clear blues, the other opks are just too stressful! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back