Help - darkest line - is this a positive opk?

ceebee

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I'm on day 11 of my cycle (am expecting to ov any day as my cycles are usually 23 - 26 days long) and for the past 2 days i've been having pain in my ovaries and a very slight spotting. This morning I got the opk result which i've attached (one step opk), which was about as dark as it went last month too. I've done 2 more tests this cafternoon and this evening and they've got progressively lighter, so was this morning my surge? Will carry on testing to see if dark line appears, but don't think it will as this is what happened last month too... Sorry for long explanation, but would love to know your thoughts...

Attachments

• OPK 004a.JPG
    OPK 004a.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 50
Could be :yay: I've had months where my darkest has been lighter than the control (including the month I got pregnant with Toby so I definitely ovulated). They might have been lighter this afternoon because your urine wasn't as concentrated though so you might get a darker one tomorrow x

My positive OPK this month wasn't as dark as the control line and I obviously ovulated as I got my BFP. So, yep, could well be positive!

On my instructions it says that a positive is when test line is as dark as or NEARLY AS DARK AS control line, so think it's prob positive hun :) x x

Yay! Thanks girls!! :D Bd-ing time!! xxx

Thanks Clairabella - I'm taking that as my positive opk and am now in my 2ww - fx! xx

id say +. one step opk never are as dark as or darker than the control for me even when i am testing with the same pot of pee with FR or clearlue or boots or sperdrug and they are all massive +s. good luck.

Thanks for that itisbabytime :) All your positive comments have been really great. Just sitting out the 2ww now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back