Positive Opk?

Skyee88

Reaction score
I am hoping I can get some opinions. I have never gotten a line that dark before. The line is thin but as dark as the control line. I inverted it because it is easier to see that way. Darker in person than on camera. This was 8 days ago and every test I've taken since has been light barely any second line. The day after this test though the OPK was almost as dark and it slowly faded each day after. I have pcos so this is the first time I have ever gotten a second line anywhere near that dark. Hoping this is possibly a positive. Any help would be appreciated:)

Attachments

• 20160716_111240.jpg
    20160716_111240.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
I am pretty new to the whole opk positive thing but I would definitely say that looks very much positive!

I am new too but I think the positive reading depends on the days leading up to the positive.
On my brand of OPK's (non uk) it says there are 2 types of results. LIght and dark ones.
If you have light results the days leading up to the positive are barely visable. Then you get a positive reading being the same colour as the control line.
On dark results your body makes more LH to start off with. When you start testing there is a very light line visable. Then you get a darkish result being similar to the control line and your positive is darker than the control band.
So this all depends on what you were getting before?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back