positive opk

MrsPink

Reaction score
whoo jus got my first undeniable positive opk... only started using them the last couple of days and have found that i only get results at lunchtime...which is interesting... but neva mind got a positive soooo wishing hubby wasnt at work!!!!

We missed last nights bding so i hope that wont affect it....

Ohhhh, sounds promising :)

I haven't used opk's myself so i don't even know how they work, well i know they detect hormone change but not what that means in terms of when to try.

I have a tender abdomen... abdoman...? so i'm sure it's gonna happen soon!

BD tonight i think :)

Last edited:
oooh good luck!! hope you enjoy yourself...

i never had before as i didnt want to get too involved in all that, but for the last few days just thort id do one... and day by day they got a bit darker until today... it was quite exciting lol... all i need now is a pregnancy test with two pink lines lol...

keeping my fingas xd for you too!!

xx

fingers crossed and praying for yah!

god all this is scary,ive never tryed to have a baby before codie just happened!! im guna be a nervous wreck testing time!!

me too, my first was an suprise... i just missed the pill for 5 days and bam i was preggers, this time... its not been that easy lol!! good luck to you toooo :)

try and enjoy the trying... am sure once we have two babies bding will be even less frequent lol

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back