I got my positive OPK, BUT...

xJodieLoux

Reaction score
I got my positive OPK at 6 this morning but when OH and I BD's at noon today he couldnt cum because he felt under pressure (he's not the world's easiest cummer at the best of times) he did cum eventually, but only a tiny bit. Typical eh? :wall: We BD'd last night at 10, so that was 8 hours before positive OPK. Do you think that still gives us a chance? Doubt we will BD tonight because weve had abit of an argument :cry:

I definitely think your still in with a chance, its always better for the spermies to be there waiting once the egg is released, you have more chance then than you do once you have ovulated.

We had only BD'd 2 times last cycle, once the day before OV and we still caught!

Good luck and hope you can resolve your argument xx :hug:

Aww hun im sure it will be fine if u BD last night too as sperm lives for a few days i believe, not sure exactly how long.

Sorry u had an arguement, try not to see BDing as a chore and make it more fun then maybe ur OH wont feel so much under pressure? Maybe play some games or some foreplay first and both get into the mood. Making babies should be enjoyed too! :D

Hope you sort things out hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

xxxxx

Spermies can live up to 5 days inside you apparently (although they may have tested superman's sperm to get that bit of info!!)
Fingers crossed for you - love how frank we can all be about cum!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back