• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

?positive OPK or not - help please!!

Emma79

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Only ever managed a couple of + OPK's and the last one was January so can't remember how it looked. Does this look like a positive or not yet?

OPK2.jpg

The other problem is that I started taking the pill again yesterday (to try and re-start cycle post m/c) and don't know whether I should stop it straight away or wait and see if the line gets stronger tomorrow? Obviously don't want to be taking hormones if I don't need them and worried what effect they might have if by any chance I conceived.

Aaagh, why are our bodies so bloody confusing??! Any help much appreciated :D. Sorry about the pic size - first attempt on photobucket and don't really know what I'm doing :oops: :oops:

I would say not yet purely as mine were darker but am no expert.

I'd keep checking daily and would not be surprised if it got darker in a few days - mine did anyway - shame DH was too tired to BD grrrrrr! :wall:

To be honest thats as dark as mine every got!!! but I guess every woman is different.... I dont know what to suggest bout the pill to be honest but one thing I would say is get baby dancing :lol: x good luck hun x :hug:

I would say get BDing because the second test looks stronger than the first!

However I'm no expert because Ovulation Tests never seem to work for me!

Im not sure mine even got that dark, and I got my BFP the first month using them.........I would definitely get BD'ing now....

Lots of luck this month!!

personaly i think if your oving then i'd say your body is getting back to normal and not take the pill however i could be wrong but deffo get bding :D :D

I've also never had a result darker than the bottom one in your photo

I'd say that even if its isn't 'officially' a +ve its damn close so your ov is close!

:wave: looks like mine in April.. never got stronger line than this. Go bd'ing. :hug:

I def think thats positive, but if you've already started taking the pill I would think twice before stopping midway through as you don't wanna confuse your body even more, plus is could just be a change in hormone levels caused by taking the pill if you know what i mean

That is a darker line on the second one than I have had :)

Just to add, I had a faint BFP while I was on the pill a couple of months ago so stopped taking it and had a withdrawal bleed. After that I only got BFN... not sure if it was to do with stopping the pill but I would speak to your doctor about it first :hug:

Well, after all the excitement on Saturday nite (well mine anyway - I haven't seen a + OPK since January :rotfl: ), matters were taken out of my hand by DH, who due to hitting the vodka earlier on and feeling pressured by me waving an OPK in his face, couldn't finish :oops: (sorry if TMI) and last night he was :sleep: before I could jump him :wall: :wall:

So, I think its safe to say that I won't be adding my name to the August testing thread and instead am going to continue the pill as planned. I wasn't totally sure that stopping it so soon after starting was a good idea anyway and think I'm gonna have to be patient and wait until September before TTC again.

Ah well, at least the pressures off this month, I can just relax and watch all the August BFP's start rolling in - good luck everyone who's still to test :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back