Positive OPK on Sunday...

KeLe101

Reaction score
Hi, I got a positive OPK on Sunday but my temps have been a bit unreliable since then as I had been drinking Saturday night, and I had a bit of a lie-in yesterday. I have period type pains this morning, not bad pains, but mild cramping - do you think I may be ov'ing today or will I have ov'd yesterday? It's so confusing!!!! And to make it worse, I can't tell the difference between left overs and ewcm!! I have had 2 'lots' of kind of off white stretchy stuff (sorry tmi!) but not much else. Why is it so flipping hard?! The reason why I am keen to know is because I have to have blood tests done a week after I ovulate, and cos I got the positive opk on Sunday, I have booked myself in for the blood test next Monday. Will a day or so make much difference to my blood results? Sorry for all the questions, but any advice would be much appreciated!!
:)

hi hun! a positive on the OPK tells you you'll be ovulating in the next 24 to 36 hours. However, if you have period-like cramps you could be ovulating now!! many women have these symptoms when they are about to ovulate..i wish i did, it would make it so easier to know :D
the EWCM looks exactly like the raw white of an egg. it's not white and not cloudy but quite clear, almost transparent and should stretch 1 to 10 inches between your fingers. So get in that bedroom NOW and start bd'ing!! :)
Not sure what type of blood test you're having but if it's a pregnancy blood test, i think the pregnany hormone (hCG) can be calculated from 7 or 8 DPO if i'm not wrong..hope someone will correct me if i am.
Good luck hun :hug:

Sounds like the pains you're having mean you ov'd then hun.
The blood test is to check your 21 day hormone level to make sure you ovulate. It can only be a day either side though or they don't get a true reading.

Get in that bedroom and start bd'ing :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back