Positive feeling this 2ww!!

Test! I did an frer at night and got my positive! X

When are you testing?

Thanks Kred! I really hope it's your month...sending you buckets of baby :dust: xxx

I'm gonna nip to boots on the way to work i think....

2 days late now, and my bell is MASSIVE!!!

xxx

POAS...... BFN!

Wtf is going on????!!!

I feel pregnant but i keep getting bfns........

Oh well, not out till the witch gets me

xxx

POAS...... BFN!

Wtf is going on????!!!

I feel pregnant but i keep getting bfns........

Oh well, not out till the witch gets me

xxx

Indeed - Were you using OPK's hun (do you know when you Ov'd)

It may just be a shy bean?

xxxxxxxx

was it an FRER that you used?

maybe you have the same as what happened to me last month apparently. Doc reckons we had a very early chemical M/C, like within 7 days of ovulation which is what made my period very late but was still getting BFN's. It apparently also made me even more fertile this month! and bingo. He was just guessing of course, so not certain but it makes sense to me

your cycle was the same as mine hun, so something odd has happened!

Hello girls,

Another long day at wrk, kept feeling like the witch had got me but it was just cm.

Just did a 15mui asda and still a BFN!

xxx

Bollocks!

:witch: got me yesterday

I had a faint positive on a frer at 9dpo and i was 4 days late. It's really heavy and im getting bad cramps which i never normally do.

DO you reckon i could've had a chemical??

xxx

I think it sounds like it. Doc says that's what happened to me when I was 9 days late last month but lots if BFNs. He also said its what made me more fertile this month so go for it girl! Keep that positive vibe going for feb. lots of Bd-ing before valentines day. X. This is your month!

Sorry the :witch: got you kred

It could be a chemical if you were late & now af has arrived, but I don't know enough about them.

Fx for Feb x

Sorry hon, just think you will be most fertile on the most romantic day of the year :) Good luck for next month xxx

Sorry hon, just think you will be most fertile on the most romantic day of the year :) Good luck for next month xxx

Haha very true, will just have to seduce OH then :)

xxx

The witch is a selfish cow bag...fact!

Go and pounce on your oh :pompom:

Sorry AF got you Kred. All the best for next cycle, would be amazing to get a BFP from Valentine's BDing! ;)

x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back