Positive feeling this 2ww!!

kred84

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I had a mc in nov, so i waited till i had a proper AF and thought i'd give the whole TTC thing a go again.

We Bd'd 4 times around ov, inc day of ov, so FX!

I'm 4dpo today and have noticed a few similarities to last time....

Tiredness
Few mild cramps
Gassy :shock:
Loads of cm (clear and creamy)
Hungry in the evening

Still a while to go, so i'm not getting too excited just in case i'm wrong!!

Good luck and :dust: to you all!!

xxx

Last edited:
Hey Leelee,

Thanks hun :)

Good luck to you too, seems like we've been here for ages doesn't it??!!

xxx

Good luck, Kred! Even I have a good feeling this month - I think am around 7/8 DPO and have had some symptoms :) xx

Good luck huni everything crossed for u x x

Baby dust to all!! :) :) xxx

Good luck hun, I think I remember you from before. I had definite symptoms as early as 5 dpo and just had a feeling!xx

Fx for you kred. I had a mc last feb but its taken until a couple of months ago to get my body back to normal. Feeling + this month, I'm 10dpo. Have fuller boobs, they ache, feel pert & my legs seem to be aching today & yesterday. Also felt tired on an evening this wk.

Fx for everyone x

Thanks guys!

I had 2 mc last year, so new yr, new pregnancy i hope! FX!

xxx

Hey Kred, good to hear you being so positive. IVe moved over to LTTC forum as I'm now on Clomid and found all the 2ww stuff was a bit hard as my cycles were so long and it never ended! You should come and join us, lots of very supportive and knowledgeable ladies xx

Nice to see you back hunny, Hope its a good quick wait and a BFP waiting for at the end of it. You deserve one x Hugs x

Thanks girls!

Quick update - LOADS of cm again. I had this last time......

xxx

FX! what day are you testing? i am planning an FRER on Wednesday, then cheapies until i see a line. Cause I AM gonna see a positive line.

good luck. x

just noticed our cycles are exactly the same, and we on the exact same day of it too! weird. x

Like your attitude lol :)

I'm gonna start cheapies on wed i think.

I have a heavy feeling in my uterus too, could be a sign.

I should be used to this by now, this would be my 5th pregnancy if i am :shock:

xxx

I have a feeling that i just know i am. So feel free to slap me hard when af shows!!

I said that last time too.......

xxx

Loads of water CM was a sign for me but didn't realise at the time LOL Good luck hon!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back