Positions!

MissJuly10

Reaction score
So then girls, what one are you doing the BD to? :dance:

For anyone who is pregnant, if I may be so bold as to ask what one worked best for you?

I have stuck to the missionary for the past two dances because of doing the legs up method but was wondering what everyone else was trying. We do vary it, don't get me wrong but obviously it's just easier - I put pillows under my bum too! :whistle:

keep it varied! just enjoy and do whatever you want, dont think it matters to be fair, have fun with any position you can think of! lol x

We do vary things as much as we can (or at least as much as my flexibility allows LOL) and definitely enjoy it, take our time and we make sure we don't forget each other. I think I am more relaxed this month than I was last month!

We've set ourselves a challenge of not doing it in the same position two times in a row :lol: It's a good way to come up with new ones.

Tends to depend on where, when & what mood we're in. I've heard doggy is good because it gets the little swimmers right where they need to be.

I've not been doing the legs in the air method though. OH thinks I'm crazy enough as it is. :lol:

Hm, will have to try a different one tonight then... :p

I think missionary with pillow under the bum if u can (providing it doesnt ruin the mood!)

Thats what i did when i got my bfp because i read in one of my fertility books that its the best position. I did do legs in the air too - no harm in letting gravity do its thang!

Good luck! x

Yep, boring old missionary, seems to work best for both of us.

MissJuly, what's the name of your horse? He looks so much like my old pony, Robin (cos of his red chest), or Robbie which he seemed to prefer. The markings are almost identical!

His name's Tyler, I used to ride him for his old owner before he was sold. :(

Hey MissJuly we mentally gave up trying, relaxed and the month we got our BFP we only ever DTD with me on top! It worked!!! ;-) xx

We have actually chilled out a bit more this month, last month I found myself not wanting to BD just incase I was (oddly enough) and I was so tense and uptight - my poor OH must have felt like some kind of machine.

This time round it's much better, we're BD'ing when we want to and keeping it relaxed. I'm not symptom spotting or anything either, the only thing I *am* doing, is keeping an eye on my ticker, and pillow under my bum sometimes, not always.

I also don't Google everything anymore! :-o

I'm not sure what's up with me this month, I've been really into the BDing! We did seven different positions this morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back